Trimming Nose Hair

Go to Amazon and search for nosehair trimmer. Sort by reviews. They have a wide selection of good choices – I use an electric one

Sorta on topic: In the adult film industry, tastes have come back to women having at least some pubic hair to a fairly full bush (not 70’s style though). But, so many women have had theirs lasered off producers will actually pay women more if they can grow pubic hair.

Edit: I meant to reply to kr but somehow quoted myself. Oh well.

I face a constant battle to contain my nose hair. 3 separate individuals have bought me trimmers. The irony is my beard grows really slowly but my nose hair grows like hell

im not looking forward to when it starts growing out of my ears as well.

having hairs grow on my ear lobs was my creepiest childhood fear (shivers)

Greenman is spot on.

Next level shit (my pops introduced me to this - complicated but most effective system every created in my opinion):

equipment: good nose hair trimmers (legit good, 20-30 on Amazon), flashlight, chick mirror for makeup that swivels and magnifies

process: in bathroom on knees, shine flashlight in nose with mirror angled to look into your nostrils. Trim illuminated and magnified hair. I was a tweeter guy (my wife would yell at me for sneezing). This new shit here? #bossy

^ you lost me at ‘in bathroom on knees’

I swear by the Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Facial Hair Scissors. One of the best $15 investment I’ve made.

^Tweezerman makes really good stuff. I’m always stealing my wife’s Tweezerman tweezers to pluck my nose hairs. It makes her madder than hell.

Hmm… Supports my theory of not doing anything permanent to the body unless medically necessary. Plus I always thought men don’t care as much about it as much as the hair removal industry is trying to make it look like.

If you use an electric trimmer, make sure the batteries are good. Once I was trimming away and the batteries died, so I ended up just ripping out the hair from the roots, Now I just use a scissors.

Don’t know how I missed this gem of a thread.

STL, I hate you. I am balding on top and still have hair coming out in places I didn’t know hair could grow on.

Maybe it comes from being Indian - hair and noses, as Russell Peters would say - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eA1FEie4fc

Just wondering if one can tranplant hair from ears/nose on their head enlightened

omg im getting old! i finally have fuqin nose hair that i have to pluck (painful to do so, i literally have watery eyes). just boguht this shaver:

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Trimmer-ER-GN30-K-Cleaning-Battery-Operated/dp/B0049LUI9O/ref=zg_bs_234950011_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VZNAA5DJ1RRND6Y3QYR4

How did you even find this thread? Let us know how the trimmer works, might have to get one too

my mangroomer finally died after 4 years. i got the newest one from amazon.

price went up 20 bucks yikes

Thanks Obama

+1 for the Mangrooomer, although you can still pick up the older models for cheaper on Amazon. The new one looks cooler though.

I use the same one nerdy linked. Works well

Burn them with a blowtorch.