Usain Bolt

A lot of this discussion relies on the rather shaky assumption that Bolt only did one woman while in Brazil. Perhaps this was just a breakfast quickie and thus had very low opportunity cost.

in London, he was spotted taking home two Blac Chyna lookalikes. Dude dont play.

Anyway, it’s unlikely that Bolt’s gf is really a victim here. Unless she is extremely stupid, she knows he is not going to settle down. Even in the best case, he will chronically cheat on her. However, her association with him propels her into elite social circles, and she can collect a huge pay check if he marries her. It’s not like women who date rich celebrities are helpless. A lot of them do this as a career.

I thought it was common part of the Caribbean culture to have multiple partners. He owns what he did and is fairly honest about his intentions so I would say he was honest with his gf. Its probably comparable to famous athletes and their agreements with their wives.

In old italian culture, it was common to have a wife who you would never treat poorly, and a few girlfriends on the side, of which the wife new of. So long as its known and accepted, it shouldnt be a problem.

^^ Bingo. And why would he be engaged or even have a girlfriend?

Lame and immature

No one cares about Usain gf. She can walk, walk away unless she’s looking for attention hey hey hey.

Cheating is for losers period, unless your partner knows about it and is cool but then it isn’t really cheating. The rest of the post is BS, my boy Robert Downey Jr is a one woman man and he got way more status than Usain.

Anyway, did anyone see the girl he was twerking with in the nightclub? Ratchet isn’t the word. WTF Usain?

Calculated gold digging is indeed a lame “career path”. Total hacksaw!

I wouldn’t call Usain Bolt a loser. With respect to the cheating anyway, his gf probably knew from day 1 what he is and how he behaves. What’s important is that they came to some mutual understanding with some explicit or implicit rules. Why condemn Bolt when it is likely that his relationship is just established on a different basis than what some other might consider to be normal?

Anyway, there is probably intense competition to be Mrs Usain Bolt. To get engaged to Usain, you must beat 100s of other women who throw themselves at him. These people don’t play by the same rules as normal people in relationships. The “package” presented to Bolt must contain all the terms he wants, which includes being ok with his romps. He is not a gentleman like Pierce Brosnan. The idealistic woman who wants him all for herself is just not going to win here. You might call it lame, but it happens.

disagree. i see it as a person using their resourcefulness to reach beyond their inherent abilities. there are obviously men whose wallets are bigger than their brains, and these fine women help separate them from their money, thus restoring equilibrium to the universe. these women serve a necessary function in civilized society.

edit…if you dislike income inequality you should be all for this type of behavior and you should praise these women. think of the good-for-nothing douche bag male heir to a fortune he didn’t earn. these women help return these people to the level of wealth commensurate with their intelligence/ability.

Most women excluding immature college students are gold diggers to some degree, ask yourself would your wife have married you if you don’t have money? It’s all about degrees.

so in the Caribbean it’s kind of accepted that men will stray? Kind of the same in France from what gather from a mate back home, or maybe he’s just a dirty dog.

the only thing disappointing about this whole thing is the pictures.

usain, you just won gold bro, but you went home with a participation trophy, wtf?

I’m a little slow. When you first started posting, I thought you were a chick…

All for gold-diggers. Buyer beware.