Valentine GOLD MINE

If you were real, which you are obviously not, you would be the most annoying person on earth.

I think reading this thread just lowered my IQ by a few points.

My engineering experience. Lots of girls and non-asian minorities first year. At graduation, lots of white dudes and Asian men and women. Very few of anything else. Racist program?

Math and engineering just require more work. The people who stick to it are people who have a “mission”. The rest “discover” a subject that they are more interested in. If something is easier though, you tend to enjoy it more.

I’ve had bottle service a number of times due to hanging out with a few guys that played in the NFL for a few years. In a dimly lit club, I blend in OK with professional athletes, and frequently would have groupies come talk to me. A basic summation of those experiences:

Random girl totally not trying to get accidentally knocked up by an athlete: “Hiiiiiy, I’m Ashleyyyy. How’s it going?”

Twice the Man: “Fine” (I’m super outgoing in public. Totally a club scene kind of guy)

Girl: Are you here with ? He’s sooooo fun!

TTM: Yep.

Girl: Do you play on the Vikings with him?

TTM: No.

Girl: crickets

Or no work in my case. Many tests were open book. You had to be a problem solver to do well. Engineering really is different. No matter how much some people studied, they weren’t going to realize at a certain point you can turn a problem involving falling barrels into a static problem by recognizing the forces between certain barrels went to zero. I think in years past at least, some people were thrown into the program that shouldn’t have been there. The department was proud only a third of the students made it through. My understanding is that has softened, for good or bad I don’t know.

I visited Russia last year. krnyc is correct in that it could be possible, in a country with a strangely high concentration of attractive and slender blonde women.

Told a girl in Dallas I drove an Oldsmobile 88. Same response.

dude. its real i got pics and vids. i document my snapchats. haha.

i cant verify if they went to same schools and are engineers. ud have to take their word. no idea why they would lie about that though. in any case. norway has sum extremely smart and hot ppl. i actually told them i know a lot about the culture, “i watch vikings” hahahahaha.

as for beign annoying. i guess sum ppl find it so. im loud proud and degaf. but my friends admire it. there could be a group of 5 chicks and id holler by myself.

@OP: In New York we call them fillers. Been a thing since LSO was still producing funny content.

@TTM: That is weird because when we partied with NFL guys, the girls knew that the bankers were the ones actually paying for tables so interactions went more like: “Do you also play ____?” “No, I work in AcquiringControllingInterestInBiotechsAndPriceGougingDyingPatients” *Panties drop*

Could’ve at least said that you were on the practice squad.

Did this story happen in 2011? LMFAO hasn’t been relevant since then. Even in 2011 I wouldn’t be caught dead in any club they were playing.

I was 23 or 24 and barely had a bank account, let alone an ability to convince anyone I worked in banking.

I don’t like lying, at least not an active lie. Very much a don’t ask/don’t tell situation there. I wasn’t going to announce to them I’m just tall and fat, but if they asked, I wasn’t going to lie. I may have made “college dropout living in his parents basement and driving a 1988 Plymouth Voyager with a salvaged title” sound far more glamorous than it actually was, but that’s just my natural sales ability.

Bro, when a girl asks you if you’re a professional athlete, you say yes.

Kinda like when Capt. Ripley asks if you are a god, you say yes.

Yes. There are a lots of hot engineering women coming out of Eastern Europe and FSU. A large number of them end up in finance of some sort.

Because outing yourself as a high end hooker before verifying the dude can actually pay you isn’t how you make money. Or at least I figure that’s how it works.

50k liquid? that’s a huge amount, that’s at least 4 years worth of vacation. go for it. then write about how it transformed your life on the cover letter to Goldman HR.