vegas part 2.

I think what nery is describing is a secret stag. Ya honey, is going to be low key, just me and a few boys blah blah. Then of course, once they all get to vegas its going to be out of control!

i low key just want to chill with friends, reminisce, and discuss future plans. the hyena pack is all going seperate ways. banker is going to his family in tenessee. i am focusing on starting a family. bitcoin is turning to religion and becomign a beta. oil guy is going to be a savage solo. so funny my gf warned sister about that dude. and he was like posted up all the time waiting for me to introduce him. anyways he was still undeterred, and i heard that he got laid with a rando by the end of the night. i also tried to introduce them to that 1 virgin boy to turn him to a man. but this rebuffed him. myt hope is that even thoiugh i left there’d be replacements and continuity of the culture to perpetuity. a sort of passing of the baton from 1 generation to the next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYPGEwJTNg

How do I say goodbye to what we had The good times that made us that outweighed the bad I thought we’d get to see forever But forever’s gone away It’s so hard to say goodbye to my homies

Image result for beta blockers pills

I was kinda thinking this myself. Don’t know if I can (or even want to) keep up with Nerdy. The movie “The Hangover” comes to mind.

haha beta blockers. i think bitcoin legit takes that for anxiety.

greenie trust it owuld be very tame. had we met, minimum it would be an offer of whiskey, a convo on personal life, and af as a whole.

i think had we met, you’d realize that in person, im not as crazy as you thought! but the biggest takeaway would be: this guy fucks

The other thing you’d realize is he speaks in full sentences. Def.wouldn’t guess that from the forum :slight_smile: