Wedding gifts for siblings and close friends

Cash is preferred, I promise. Everybody wants cash, nobody wants the pile of trinkets they just register to avoid getting random shit they already have.

Be that as it may, can we all step back and recognize that we’re only rehashing this ancient thread because it was bumped by a bot hyping caricatures?

yeah I’m just wondering. Who is sitting in their recliner with the thought ‘hey, i’m gonna create a bot selling wedding caricatures’. ridiculous.

Yeah, cash/gift card is great. You can buy a nice congratulation card and put it in there.

mk17 is spot on.

When I saw CFAvsMBA’s post here I had a tiny moment of hope thinking maybe he had been unbanned and we would once again get borderline racist but hilarious remarks here on AF. Then I checked the date…motherF*****.

I just went to wedding where the couple’s income is well into seven figures. No way I was sending a check and a note saying good job “kids”. I went the registry route. Six of the twelve daily use plates. $300.

Cmon, wedding caricature guy was hilarious. Can we please offer that on every advice-seeking thread?

"Should I propose to my gf?’

…12 earnest response…

“Why don’t you just get a caricature of the two of you - it’s funny and unforgettable!”

lol

#freeCvM

when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves

we await His return

Got to love AF. I didn’t even notice that the thread was bumped by a bot

OMG! Good point! You are right, the post just seemed like rediculous dry humor. Water cooler nonsense has gotten so avant-garde that even very badly placed spam does not even stand out. Ha!

^ to be fair, BS called it. I was just reflecting on how funny it is that we all just carried on regardless