weekend "guest" tips

After the gun range, hit up a burlesque show. You’d be surprised how entertaining those things are, especially after a couple drinky-poo’s

Actually I don’t find it surprising at all that the shooting range is entertaining after a few rounds of drinks… “Here, stand over there with this cantaloupe on your head, I wanna try something.”

Guns are Fun. They get a bad rep because of the people who use them. I would go with something that you really like doing. Might as well let the chick see who you are and be passionate about it. Women like that. If it really doesn’t jibe then great, you haven’t found a soulmate, but at least you won’t waste anytime finding out.

What is there to do in Bostwana, anyway? It’s not really safari country. I’m not saying there couldn’t be anything interesting to do in Botswana, I just don’t know off the top of my mind what it is.

No argument from me.

I went on a safari in Botswana over christmas. It was “so so” as far as safari’s go.

1. Start a dozen of blogs about your city’s Bondage and Sodomy Festival 2012 (maybe generate some income if your content is good enough). Tell her about the festival and google it so she’s convinced is a local tradition and not a product of your pervert imagination. 2. Buy her a dominatrix costume: mask, latex dress, chains and all. 3. During dinner, serve a couple of glasses of red wine, then take some fresh air together. 4. Tell her that part of the tradition is the visiting girl has to spank the host for good luck using her costume and a sodomy kit. Shortly after bang her from behind. This plan is time tested, except if you have a Breitling or better watch. Good luck and keep us posted.

Who honestly likes taking long walks?

Long walks in the redwoods are quite nice… And you can stop for a quickie too. :wink:

You say she likes cooking- why not use that? If you can cook then pick something you can make together (so that you look like you know what you’re doing), or if you can’t, tell her to pick a recipe so you know what you need, then make that? Most women I’ve dated prefer that to just going to a restaurant. If that doesn’t work, then everyone likes rippers.

I make an awesome cheese fondue… and as a bonus, everyone’s usually pretty sloshed at the end of it. You need the alcohol (wine + kierschwasser or vodka) to make sure the cheese doesn’t form into a big lump in your stomach.

OK, I had writted a whole massive rundown of the weekend, but decided to delete it, as Im probably just going to get scorned and a lor of s%&t. Anyway will briefly say that I am totally into her, but she is so complicated, but I cant fight who I like. So we didnt have sex or anything (for this im expecting big backlash from AF!) just a lot of holding and spooning in bed really, thats it. I thought she wasnt interested by the signals i got as shes not very good at talking about these things and initiating affection. HOwever its only the second time weve met, i dunno maybe shes slow at that. She said she wanted to see me again when I took her to the bus station, but I still dont know, shes just so difficult to read. I mean she will spoon and all that, but when shed kiss me, would only be very brief for a few seconds, I just dont get it. I texted her to say im glad she came and I think we’re getting more comfortable with eachother and I hope we can speak again soon. She sent back a happy toned text in agreement, and that yes we should talk soon and gave me her skype details so we can do so on there. So I dunno what to think, I know I shouldnt bother eveyone will say as its too much work, but I really like her, so I dont mind, its not about the sex, believe it or not I already got a hot girl here who I have awesome sex with, but dont have those same feelings as for complicated girl. So you guys think she is still into me? or just being polite or something? I guess ill find out in the next couple of days when I try to speak to her. If she does, then yes shes still interested, if avoids it, then probably not. Yes Im the girl here.

Get a dog.

I wouldn’t mind finding women who spoon “just to be polite” please tell me where to look. It does sound like she’s on the fence about things. Maybe she hasn’t disengaged with an ex; maybe she doesn’t like the idea of getting attached to someone far away. The real question is whether she’s worth more effort. It sounds like you like her, so the answer (assuming you are not hard up for funds) is to pursue her a bit, but don’t stop looking for more local opportunities, or stop with the one you are working with now.

Thanks bchadwick for the analysis. I hope you are right, I also cant imagine spooning “just to be polite”. Maybe you are right she is on the fence, I should talk to her about taht I guess if I get the chance.

Two things: 1. I’ve made this mistake before. I used to like complicated chicks as well. In any case, no more. If I get even a whiff of “complexity” I am out the freaking door now. You won’t know why until you make this mistake yourself and there is no way I can convince you otherwise right now. 2. I’ve also made this mistake as far as being too tender and caring with a complex chick. Bottom line is that she is using you. That’s what humans do, is use each other. She likes a little bit of affection and spooning because it makes her feel safe and comfortable. My only advice there is that you should make sure you are getting what you want and be honest about it with yourself. If what you want is spooning and no sex then that is great. It doesn’t sound like that because you wouldn’t be posting this online if you were happy with this. Has she seen your penis yet? If what you want is sex and a relationship then you need to take charge. Women like that. You need to risk it. When I was a 20 year-old listening to Radiohead I used to worry about what she wants and trying to live up to their expectations. I used to tell them that I care about them more than the sex. That doesn’t really work. Be yourself; if you want sex then take off your clothes and throw her on the bed (in a playful but confident way). Let her see what you are, a man that wants sex. Let her respect that. Then, once she has made you climax you can reward her with spooning and tenderness.

I’d only recommend this if you want her to run away. Keep it light and fun for now, you’re just getting to know each other.

What ChickenTikka said + 100 Trasfer, you did not close the deal, which means she’s most likely already put you in the friend zone in her mind. The time you’ve spent with her is a sunk cost, you should cut your losses…

Dont think im in the friends zone, but who knows. I mean its the second time ive seen her. She is definitely looking for a serious relationship (whether thats with me or not now I dunno), but she is not interested in finding anyone jsut for playful fun. So I think not putting her away yet is an issue, she may be testing to make sure its something mroe long term, and also, its only the second time ive met her, she seems like the type of girl who would find it too soon to be getting down and dirty. She either does like me and sees long term potential, or doesnt see a long term thing and will probably somehow tell me this next time we speak. Im starting to think that maybe she is a bit confused about the long distance thing, who knows. Women ey.

I agree with Chicken Tikka in that she sounds complex and that it’s likely to be a PITB, which is why it’s important not to shut off your other activities. But as long as you’re not limiting your possibilities elsewhere, it can’t hurt to give her a little more time to get comfortable with you.