what a sucker

Shouldn’t she have said no to him paying for rent then?

^ Why would she do that?

I think it’s hilarious when women accept things like luxury apartments then act so shocked when the guy suddenly wants to bang.

Dude sounds like a scumbag but I wouldn’t award her more than $1M total.

Yea it’s a real conundrum.

For the guy, it’s like… do I pay out first? or get the goods first to avoid being taken advantage of?

For the girl, it’s like… do I put out first?..

Everybody wants something for nothing.

What I fail to understand is why a guy (especially like him) would leave an evidence.

sent an email to her dad?..most dumbest thing I ever heard!

“It’s immoral to let a sucker keep his money”

• Canada Bill Jones

White man pays salary, rent and 18M for 2 minutes

Black homeless guy does it for free

The end of racism against blacks, the start of racism against whites.

The C word is now for Cracker

Perfect example of an idiot poster who doesn’t even bother reading the article.

Dont be harsh on yourself, you are not an idiot, you’re just a moron.

"The federal jury awarded Hanna Bouveng, 25, the payday in her case against her married ex-boss Benjamin Wey, the 43-year-old CEO of the billion-dollar New York Global Group.

Bouveng should get $2 million in compensatory damages over the harassment and defamation, the four-man, four-woman jury decided, and then heaped on another $16 million for punitive damages.

She testified that Wey pressured her into having sex with him at the luxury Financial District apartment he had rented for her.

Wey lasted just two minutes during the pair’s first tryst, her lawyer had said in opening statements.

When he later found another man in Bouveng’s bed, he was so furious that Wey fired her that day, kicked her out of the apartment and e-mailed her dad in what would be the beginning of a grimy online campaign against her.

“I saw a 6-foot-tall homeless black man named James lying on her bed. The man was totally naked, dirty, totally drunk and perhaps on illegal drugs,” Wey wrote to Bouveng’s father, Nils Sundqvist, in one e-mail entered into evidence."

How about the end of all racism? Period. Also, the guy is Asian. Idiot.

You have a great sarcastic sense of humor. You are a genius

Well he forgot the main rule in any corporation:

‘don’t fish on the company dock’

i have friends in NYC that get their apt paid for by company. Although it would be shady if other employees weren’t getting compped too

Are they interns who are set up in luxury apartments in the financial district?

no they arent interns, but these interns you are talking about sound hot

ya paying it up and raising the prices.

Sounds like she owes him.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/15/hordog-ceo-might-have-to-pay-300m-for-midget-lawyer-barbs/

gets worse and worse for this guy. take note Ohai

Wey is skrewed again

http://nyp.st/1OfGoSd