When will the rest of the Wiley Elan Guides be available?

Wiley’s website has been down? I’m using Wiley. I’ve been accessing the readings through the VitalSource app just fine. I’m not having any problems logging into the website either. Maybe it’s up?

• I got the Wiley 11th hour guide last week, although I admit I did pay for overnight shipping and it got sent via ground service. Annoying. Wiley said they would refund my shipping. The guide is less expensive on Amazon…

I’m also still waiting for about 20 readings worth of questions for their practice questions. When I click on them they say “available February 2015”. Ya right…

Very frustrating.

The practice questions weren’t appearing for all of the readings until I checked for book updates. I guess it’s not automatic. (On a Mac, I did this by clicking on the book cover in VitalSource app and then selected Check for Book Update on the menu.)

Almost every time I open them up it downloads a new update…but no new questions. Am I doing something wrong?

I was getting the same message as you earlier today when I was printing out some problem sets until I updated the book. Maybe someone whose more tech savvy that me can pipe in or you can call Wiley tomorrow? All the readings have practice problems available.

BTW, the Wiley FRA questions didn’t seem particularly comprehensive. I just about flipped when I started working on the EOC questions.

Oh, someone in another post suggested that I check for VitalSource software updates because I was having problems printing. Have you checked to see if you have the latest version? Log into the VitalSource Bookshelf and then select Check for Software Update from the Help menu across the top of your screen if you’re on a computer. Maybe that will make a difference?

Ya I have the latest version. Maybe I should try redownloading the book