Where do you have your Charter hanging?

I don’t have a charter yet but there’s some good looking empty wall space in my guest bathroom.

In the reception area at work - the only thing hanging out there is my charter, but I don’t think anyone notices it…

How does one remove the certificate out of the cardboard safely. I cleared all levels of the exam, but haven’t yet figured this one.

If I had an actual office, I’d hang it there.

I have an ISO Class 3 laminar flow clean room in my basement and I only remove it from the tube in there. I take the following steps:

1. Place the tube in the air shower.

2. Gown my clean suit (I prefer Nitrile gloves).

3. Enter the air shower (tube gets a second air shower with me).

4. Place the tube on sterile stainless steel work bench.

5. Gently remove endcap using sterile Kelly forceps.

6. Gently blow argon gas into the tube to loosen the Charter.

7. Bang the tube on the edge of the work bench until the Charter falls out onto the floor.

Works like a charm.

I went to my local chapter’s holiday party last year for the sole purpose of picking up a duplicate charter since they had a brief ceremony for new charterholders.

I had both copies matted and framed professionally. It was expensive but worth it.

One copy hangs in my work office and one in my home office. The CFA charter is highly valued where I work and you can’t miss it when you walk in my office.

Having one displayed at home reminds me of the sacrifice my family made over two years of studying.

I never get tired of seeing it when I look up from either computer to give my eyes a break.

sorry, completely clueless on what you said. Anyway, honestly is there any other way (I don’t have any basement laboratories). Should have paid more attention in School.

Mail it to me in the tube and I’ll take it out and mail it back to you in an argon-filled, glass-lined titanium box. Once your payment has cleared ($172.18 for use of the clean room, plus $3,200 for the box and $1,487.63 shipping (assuming you’re in Mumbai), so total of $4,859.81), I’ll send you the code to disable the explosive charge and open the box. Alternately, I’ll do it for free if you bring it by in person as long as you stop in Mexico first and bring a few packages into the US for me without drawing the attention of US Customs.

White Papers Picture

I am gonna call my friend who is an IIT graduate and working as senior manager for a large european logistics company. I am sure he would have handled (man-handled) a few cardboard tubes. He is head of inventory and logistics. I am praying he will help me out.

^ that’s up to you, just remember that you get what you pay for.

Framed in blinking christmas lights in my office.

Actually I took it out of the cardboard sleeve a while ago meaning to hang it, but instead it’s been laying on top of my dresser under a pile of clean clothes and discarded KY bottles.

The size of the charter limits the places we can hang it.