Where do you put your bag during the exam?

No taser or chainsaw?

For pain/ headaches mostly.

Sometimes my vitamins.

My wife only carries one bag, but it’s usually fairly large. I have to wonder what she is actually carrying though because I can’t even count the number of times we’ve been out and she has asked me if I have a tissue. Are you kidding me? You have a freaking U-Haul on your shoulder and you want to know if I have a tissue in one of my 4 little pockets?

I can’t believe a woman would go out without tissue paper!!!

it’s one of hte most useful thing in a purse.

Actually i have multiple small bags in my purse as well, i like things to be organized i don’t like everythign just rolling around in my bag.

Hand cream? Tissue paper? I see you NANA.

Been in that situation too many times. Makes you wonder what they do actually have in there.

Ừm, normally I have :

• Ipad, which takes a considerable space but I cannot leave w/o nowadays

• wallet (big one with cards, coins, notes, small pix, id, driving license,insurance card…)

• chapstick

• handcream

• mobile phone

• Tissues

Mine are mostly medium size. I don’t feel comfortable with hobo or tote or the like. I have only basic make up stuffs with me… when going out, …not a bag like Nana.

On the exam day next week, I think I would just bring: cash, and penbox, calculator, mobile, tissue, and some medicine that helps my brain (a.k.a ginkgo biloba).

No ‘pads’? Seems to me you like living on the edge.

For “default” stuffs, needless to mention here , lol. I just realized I forgot listing my ID =)).

An iPad and a phone?

My list was only true when i intend to go out for the whole day, if i am just going out shopping, i use a very small bag with only the essentials…

Wallet, phone, keys, tissue and handcream (i still would bring handcream because i need it after i wash my hands everytime)

:slight_smile:

No suncream?

That i wear at home, and if i am out all day i will re-apply with powder form of sunblock!