Women who don't sleep around before their wedding have happier marriages...

It seems a subject for debate.

Human females become pregant very easy, hence the overpopulation problem. It also seems like anti-logic, since if women were programed to bang 1000 guys, they wouldn’t have this negative emotional incentive not to do so. Yet the negative incentive exists.

I don’t think that a debate regarding competition for fertilization would be a “logical” one. It would be a scientific one (regarding observation and not deduction or induction, for example).

I just used logic though, and proved it to be false.

I love it when finance nerds try to explain something as complicated as human emotions and sexual behavior by applying Darwinism and religion.

It’s not that complicated. Maybe you don’t understand women?

^You do? LMFAO!!!

You geeks trying to explain the myriad complexities of emotional connections and sexual behavior is kinda like me trying to explain quantum physics. Sure, I could google it and quote some crap that I’ve read somewhere, but in reality, I understand absolutely nothing.

The key difference here is that a few people actually understand quantum physics.

Are you guys even analysts?

You need to step up your game while I am present, which is almost never.

^Yes, I am an analyst.

I have analyzed your posts and come to the conclusion that you’re a dumbass.

My analysis is the best on thread.

You have nothing.

That is the score.

Your arguments are illogical. Therefore your analysis is the worst on this thread. You can’t argue with my logic. I win. Best on the thread.

Loving this thread.

purealpha, you are very bold

Viceroy, love your points

…it is probably the Korean’s ultra-cockiness rubbing off on me. :wink:

But I would like to see more solid analysis, and less pointless comments.

Let’s use our brains, and try this one more time…

The “logic” presented is that thru evolution women want to get banged once a day, by a different guy each day, so that they can get pregnant (fertilization theory). Yet if this were true women today would not be wired the way they are, and the results of the study would not be what they are. It is only true when a woman is in heat, and bangs the whole frat house, to ensure getting preggo during that window. There is no reproduction incentive to bang different guys on different days into perpituity.

Talking about “how a woman is raised” is fine and dandy, but kinda flakey, and off topic. Instinct drives these things and crosses family lines. The question is not why does she bang a lot of dudes, the question is why does she feel unhappy when she does so.

If you can not understand this you are fired.

This is not an argument based on “logic”.

For chicks:

Alpha men are for plucks; and when its time to settle down beta are for bucks

Inky – you are fired then, no hope for analyst career. :wink:

Oh, great analyst.

I farted and it stinks so bad that even I (the farter) can smell it.

Analyze the stench that is probably perforating the walls and leaking out the door of my office.

Good. I don’t want a demotion.

Have you ever studied logic? You’re citing a premise that you claim is self-evident (though pretty dubious to anybody familiar with a vagina). You have not used logic to develop that premise or support it. It’s not a logical argument. You suck.

Your analysis is “nothing can be understood, and I know nothing”.

Is that what you turn in to your boss? How is that working?