Wtf? I found a weird Chinese pirated AF

ayodayo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I go to the site, I only see chinese words. > Don’t want to pull an Alexandra Wallace here so > i’ll be quiet. > > This is really creepy. So, I finally got around to watching that Wallace rant video on my phone / youtube after you said that. This comment cracked me up: "I love videos like this. It’s like an infinite regress of trolling. We have some skanky blonde bimbo trolling about “Asians in the library.” then we have bona fide internet trolls trolling her video. Then we have the trollls trolling the trolls who are trolling the video. It’s like some kind of f’d up M.C Escher painting. I’d name it, “The perfect eternal jack@ss.” "

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, it’s like Another Earth… there’s another me > out there! Am I Chinese? Am I a Tea Partier? > > According to my picture, I’m a Foo Dog: > > http://bbs.cfaspace.com/thread-194992-1-1.html Woah, today my picture is a pile of dollar bills… I am SO money and I didn’t even know it! bodhisattva doesn’t look so awesome anymore, but has managed to get into the lotus position.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smuggycfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > http://bbs.cfaspace.com/thread-182764-1-1.html > > > Cannot understand this, all in wingdings… I opened it in google chrome with english translation. Here it is: As a man, especially as a real man should do the following little things: 1 friends treat you to dinner, do not take for granted, please reciprocity, or your reputation will become smelly 2, to set their own goals, one year, two, five, maybe you were born well as others, through the efforts, often can change the 70 (percent sign) fate. 破罐子破摔only and cowardly friends. 3, this is the reality of society, feelings can not eat, poverty, misery. Do not believe the film was just a feeling by many strangers noisy place. 4, good friends there, we must cultivate a close friend, do not think you how smooth and slick, full of friends, the last true for you, only one, believe me. 5, do not believe astrology, it is to coax the child’s fate in their hands. Do you want to wait out houses or cars? 6, few people do not like contact, but do not say bad things behind, said non-person, must be non-person, remember that loose lips. 7, less games, this is not Korea, not your house, the car also hit a woman. 8, learn English , learn English, those who say you can never mind being useless, they are either older, or is their long past CET6 TOEFL, and grandstanding here. You can not take a card, but be sure to learn. 9, know what to do, the dead of night, ask yourself, future plans, and to achieve that direction. 10, occasionally looking through fashion magazines to improve your own taste. 11, as little as possible to see OOXX, even a single normal men, not all day long obsession OOXX. After each time you will have a large number of zinc SY loss of this element with your brain activity are closely linked. 12, every morning a glass of water, the prevention of gallstones. Do not drink water an hour before bedtime, otherwise premature pouch. 13, the idle time do not take it all soak BAR, read some literature and learn some business processes, management practices, international affairs, legal knowledge. This ensures you have any **** talk. 14, we are young, no money, not too concerned about so and so has to wear AD, NIKE, or other. The GF for PRADA, Lancome, CD, LV, of love, you do not mind, put a hook US-born woman, they just prefer to believe that you can buy for them as expensive gifts, to meet their vanity , then show off in front of peers. But in reality they also love life, and when you have the ability to complete, will find her very neat packaging was very pleased. 15, need to do one thing, before the success, no need to tell other people. 16, hair, nails, beard, take good care. Society is a rejection of the receptors, the artists this planet needs is extremely limited, please do not take the risk, even if you stay long hair look good, we should try to give a clean feeling. 17, do not think you are a man, you do not need maintenance. At least not be too casual diet, eat more tomatoes, seafood, leeks, bananas are beneficial to men’s health food. If you do not see the value, I can tell you. At least you can see a doctor to give you the money savings to buy a woman a few DIOR. 18, who strive for excellence, do not always think by so and so, people are selfish, he is the most reliable people. 19, the face of failure, not too seriously, day to drop any man also, one must first suffer their aspirations, workers of their bones, a hungry body from skin … but to learn to self-blame, the cause, and get rid of bad habits. Two-year-old money, that is normal; three-year-old money, it is fate; four-year-old money, that is what you have become a woman. 20, a real man will be very conscious that Haotie very generous attempts to Top!

“Do not drink water an hour before bedtime, otherwise premature pouch” This is most valuable life advice.

^lol “less games, this is not Korea, not your house, the car also hit a woman”

damn this is crazy…

#19, “…four-year-old money, that is what you have become a woman…”

I’m just glad to know QQQBEEE has found a home.

#14: “US-born woman, they just prefer to believe that you can buy for them as expensive gifts, to meet their vanity , then show off in front of peers” this guy knows all my ex girlfriends so well

China is stealing Chad’s ad revenue.