Sign up  |  Log in

Japan

Why has returns in Japan been so low in the past few decades?

See how TagniFi is helping investment professionals streamline their valuation and analysis process in Excel. Sign up for a free trial today.

isnt it sad. i remember when they all thought the japanese were the greatest in the 80s. then came the lost decade and their downfall and ridiculous debt!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

^ That’s America’s future.

CSI300 wrote:

^ That’s America’s future.

Careful what you wish for. Looking at Japan’s current situation with its QE round 10 (maybe this time’s the charm?) with pretty much no growth, I’d really be hoping that the US economy takes off and lifts low performing countries like Japan with it.  

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Codtrawler87 wrote:
I’d really be hoping that the US economy takes off and lifts low performing countries like Japan with it. 

When the sun rises in the West!

CSI300 wrote:

Codtrawler87 wrote:
I’d really be hoping that the US economy takes off and lifts low performing countries like Japan with it. 

When the sun rises in the West!

Whatever floats your boat

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Codtrawler87 wrote:

CSI300 wrote:

Codtrawler87 wrote:
I’d really be hoping that the US economy takes off and lifts low performing countries like Japan with it. 

When the sun rises in the West!

Whatever floats your boat

Curiosity killed the cat

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017