My Study Plan
I started studying about six weeks ago and just made it through the first reading in FRA. I’m hoping to finish reading all the material two months before the exam so I can focus on mock exams and practice questions.
My study plans looks like this:
2) Read review in back of Schweser notes and CFAI text
3) Go through blue box examples in CFAI text
4) Do the premade Qbank on Scwheser webpage
5) Do the EOC questions in CFAI text
6) If I have difficulties read CFAI text or watch MM video
7) Repeat till curriculum done
Hoping to get done with this in April to give myself two solid months to focus on questions. I hear that Mark and Konvexity have good mocks and Konvexity also has a QBank. This can be added to doing Schweser mocks. If someone can comment on Konvexity and MM’s stuff, I would appreciate it.
One other thing I’m thinking about it also using CFAI text instead of Schweser text for derivatives and pm. Any comments on that?
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.