Chalk & Board - Level I - Live Weekly Lectures (Meets every Thursday Jan 16 - Apr 30 6:00-9:00pm EST)
Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Candidates learn in a structured classroom setting with live instructor interaction.
- 16 live lectures (3 hours per lecture) held once per week that cover the 10 CFA Program curriculum areas.
- Candidates will apply learned concepts to CFA® exam-type multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have access to Nathan outside of the live lecture sessions for questions related to the Level I program.
- It is highly recommended that candidates supplement the live weekly lectures with the one-day intensive Problem Solving Workshop.
For more information visit our website at www.chalkandboard.org.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.