Chalk & Board - Level I Problem Solving Webinar
Saturday, May 30, 2020
- In this one-day intensive workshop, candidates are given 240 unique CFA® exam-type multiple-choice Level I curriculum questions under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this workshop will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand how to differentiate the possible answers.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations and associated Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) at the end of the workshop.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this workshop.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend either the Live Weekly Lectures or the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking the Problem Solving Workshop as the workshop builds on the concepts learned in these sessions.
For more information visit our website at www.chalkandboard.org.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.