Chalk & Board - Level III Essay Writing Workshop 1
Saturday, May 9, 2020
- In this one-day intensive workshop, candidates are given 20 unique CFA® exam-type essays covering the CFA Level III Curriculum under simulated exam conditions. The video recording of this workshop will be made available on the following day for candidates globally who are unable to attend in person.
- Candidates are coached to dissect CFA® style essays and construct responses with the appropriate level of depth and detail graders are expecting.
- Candidates submit their essays to be personally graded by Nathan. Answers to the questions are reviewed and in-depth explanations provided so that candidates understand where improvements can be made to achieve maximum points.
- Candidates receive a formal answer key with explanations at the end of the workshop.
- Candidates have access to Nathan for questions related to this workshop.
- It is highly recommended that candidates attend either the Live Weekly Lectures or the On-Demand Video Lectures prior to taking this Essay Writing Workshop.
- Note: Essay Writing Workshop 1 and Essay Writing Workshop 2 have different essays and, for greatest exam preparation rigor, it is recommended that candidates take both essay writing workshops.
For more information visit our website at www.chalkandboard.org.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.