Chalk & Board - Level III - Live Weekly Lectures (Meets every Tuesday Jan 14 - Apr 28 6:00-9:00pm EST)
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Candidates learn in a structured classroom setting with live instructor interaction.
- 16 live lectures (3 hours per lecture) held once per week that cover the Level III CFA Program curriculum areas.
- Candidates learn how to address CFA® exam-type essay questions, and construct responses with the appropriate level of depth and detail that graders expect.
- Candidates have access to Nathan outside of the live lecture sessions for questions related to the Level III program.
- It is highly recommended that candidates supplement the on-demand video lectures with Essay Writing Workshop 1 and Essay Writing Workshop 2.
For more information visit our website at www.chalkandboard.org.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.