LevelUp BootCamps - Level III CFA® exam BootCamp - Omaha 2020
Thursday, May 7, 2020
In our typical day, we…
- Provide overview and context – we need to figuratively understand the forest, the trees, the bark on the trees and the bugs that eat the bark on the trees to pass the exam
- Work hard white text examples,
- Work blue difficult box examples,
- Describe graphs and exhibits (yes, they test these!) in detail
- Discuss how to study the Standards of Professional Conduct the right way
- Work multitudes of prior constructed-response questions
- Work every IPS return calculation since 2004 to build confidence and speed of execution
- Identify exam “blind spots” and traps that prevent every point from being in your favor
- Discuss exam strategy in the final month leading unto the exam, the final week of the exam, the night before and the day of the exam because every detail matters in your pursuit of success
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.