Wiley – Chicago 2-Day Intensive Review Workshop with Peter Olinto - Level I 2018 CFA®
Cross the Finish Line
Level I CFA® 2 Day Weekend Intensive Review Workshop
Date: Saturday, May 26 - Sunday, May 27, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: University of Notre Dame Chicago, 224 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
May is crunch time for CFA candidates—make sure you are confident on exam day with a comprehensive class delivered by experienced instructor Peter Olinto. This two-day weekend intensive bootcamp will provide a detailed review of the most highly weighted topics on the CFA program combined with plenty of problem solving and question practice, designed to reinforce your understanding, improve your skill and increase the speed at which you can tackle even the toughest questions on exam day.
Combined with complementary access to Wiley’s 11th Hour Final Review package (value $375), you’ll have all the tips, techniques, strategies and study materials that you need in the final few weeks to gain a passing score.
- 2 full days of highly interactive, live intensive review focused on exam preparation
- Extensive coverage of the most highly weighted topics, concepts and formulas
- Hundreds of practice questions, practical exam techniques and short cuts
- Tactical tools and study strategies for your final review
- No need to wait! Immediate access to Wiley’s 11th Hour Final Review Course (Value $375) with condensed review video lectures (27+ hours), 11th Hour study guide, mock exam, mock exam seminar (12+ hours), exam planner and formula sheets
“indispensable down the final stretch and had a HUGE impact on my studies.” - Christopher, USA
Price: $375. Early Bird Registration Price: $315 until April 19, 2018
Spaces are Limited.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.