Wiley – Peter Olinto: New York 2-Day Intensive Review Workshop - Level I 2017 CFA®
Cross the Finish Line with a Live CFA® Bootcamp
Date: Saturday, October 28 - Sunday, October 29, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
Venue: Central NYC - TBC
November is crunch time for CFA candidates—make sure are confident on exam day with a comprehensive class delivered by experienced instructor Peter Olinto. This two-day intensive bootcamp will provide a detailed review of the most highly weighted topics on the CFA program combined with plenty of problem solving and question practice, designed to reinforce your understanding, improve your skill and increase the speed at which you can tackle even the toughest questions on exam day.
Combined with complementary access to Wiley’s 11th Hour Final Review Package (value $375), you’ll have all the tips, techniques, strategies and study materials that you need in the final few weeks to gain a passing score.
- 2 full days of highly interactive, live intensive review focused on exam preparation - also available on demand
- Extensive coverage of the most highly weighted topics, concepts and formulas
- Hundreds of practice questions, practical exam techniques and short cuts
- Tactical tools and study strategies for your final review
- No need to wait! Immediate access to Wiley’s 11th Hour Final Review Course (Value $375) with condensed review video lectures (27+ hours), 11th Hour study guide, mock exam, mock exam seminar (12+ hours), exam planner and formula sheets
“Olinto was awesome.”
“I started FRA today with Olinto and I gotta say he lived up to the hype.”
SAVE $200! Price: $595. Early Bird Registration Price: $395. Use code IFRNYC until October 18, 2017
Spaces are Limited.