Wiley - Free 2017 Level I CFA Online Class - Ethical and Professional Standards
9am EST/ 2pm BST on Saturday July 22, 2017
Limited Places Available. SIGN UP NOW
Whether or not you are waiting for exam results, jump start your studies for the December 2017 exam with free access to the first of Wiley’s 16 week Level I CFA® live, online classes.
Delivered by top instructor Darren Degraaf, who has helped hundreds of students to pass the CFA exam, this 2-3 hour class will cover all five of the Ethics and Professional Standards readings which account for a full 15% of your Level I exam:
- Reading 1 Ethics and Trust in the Investment Profession
- Reading 2 Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Reading 3 Guidance for Standards I-VII
- Reading 4 Introduction to the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Reading 5 The GIPS® Standards
Highly interactive with plenty of Q&A throughout, this class is designed to super charge your studies for December. Can’t make it live? This class will also be recorded and available on demand.
What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW!