RIP - PTC

Laid to rest next to his beloved, nuppal …

when did nuppal get banned?

what happened? He’s gone? I left for my usual liquid lunch and I return to find multiple threads deleted - and ptc gone

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when did nuppal get banned? A little over a month ago. Not sure Chad was a fan of nuppal’s guide to “dating”.

Hey KC, you still up the road from me?

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey KC, you still up the road from me? If you haven’t moved then, yeah - how are you gettin on?

How do you know when someone gets banned?

yeah you know me, RIP PTC, yeah you know me, who’s down with PTC

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do you know when someone gets banned? When Nuppal passed, doves cried from Miami to the A-T-L.

What did PTC do? He always seemed on the right side of wrong (although not by much)?

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do you know when someone gets banned? Many of us are friends with each other on FB or talk periodically offline.

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do you know when someone gets banned? Check out their last post on the forum and click on the name, it says- “This user doesn’t exist or has been deactivated.”

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analyze_This Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How do you know when someone gets banned? > > Many of us are friends with each other on FB or > talk periodically offline. Yea he told he he left the office early today after Chad banned him and right now at a hotel room doing lines with hookers and having fun. Don’t worry abt him, he’ll be fine.

He’s been picking on the owner of the site for sometimes now.

Chad giveth and Chad taketh away

Chad will be all alone on this site pretty soon.

Did you notice that he took away all the Tax threads except the Tea Party one ?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey KC, you still up the road from me? > > > If you haven’t moved then, yeah - how are you > gettin on? Yeah I’m still up by the bridge. Are you registered for June? Superinconsistent is working over in London now. He went over before Christmas. He didn’t end up taking L1 in December as far as I know.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analyze_This Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How do you know when someone gets banned? > > > Check out their last post on the forum and click > on the name, it says- > “This user doesn’t exist or has been deactivated.” Imagine how Philip.Platt’s state of mind when he read those words next to his name, lol.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gauri Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Analyze_This Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > How do you know when someone gets banned? > > > > > > Check out their last post on the forum and > click > > on the name, it says- > > “This user doesn’t exist or has been > deactivated.” > > Imagine how Philip.Platt’s state of mind when he > read those words next to his name, lol. Haha, nice one sublimity.