Message Board Rules

H. P. Flashman wrote:

itera wrote:

Apparently there’s 1 board member that was super vocal against banning for some reason I still don’t understand.

I think we can all agree this is a textbook case of regulatory capture.

+1

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."

To Mods,

Just wanted to know if my name will remain on BWL till the end of this universe?

"Unless you are a Warren Buffet,society respects $ Millions +CFA>$Millions/CFA"-My friend.

rahul roy wrote:

To Mods,

Just wanted to know if my name will remain on BWL till the end of this universe?

Unlikely since the sun will probably parish along with the Earth and all her server before this universe comes to an end.

"I did not pass L2 even L1."
"I am a fraud."
-Rahul Roy

inkybinky wrote:

probably parish along with the Earth and all her server before this universe comes to an end.

Dude come on. That is not the English language.

Would you, Quintus? Would I?

H. P. Flashman wrote:

inkybinky wrote:

probably parish along with the Earth and all her server before this universe comes to an end.

Dude come on. That is not the English language.

Sambhāvanā nahīṁ isa brahmāṇḍa ēka anta kī bāta ātī hai pahalē sūraja śāyada pr̥thvī aura usakē sārē sarvara kē sātha pallī jā’ēgā.

“Ok Google - translate!”

Possiblity not this universe one story of the end comes, first sun perhaps the earth then after that with servers will first go.

Sorry, that was NT (Naren_ Translate).

What ever happened to the ban watch list?

it was removed

Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and greatest weakness.

^lol u always gotta get the last shot in…rip cvmdevil

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP