How to pickup women (not for you, crazy CL killers and such)

Gentlemen, I’ve been happily married for something like 4 years, and have no interest in other women. I was thinking today, for some reason, about the conversation I will have when I drop my son (almost 1 - so I’ve got some time) off at college. Now, I know things change - but I believe that the staples I used to bag skanks and prudes alike when I was getting my oat-sowing back in the day won’t change. My top three things (primarily for the bar setting): 1) Get close and talk softly, directly into their ear. 2) Break the touch barrier early and often (preferably lower back/upper-but-not-THAT-upper legs were my target areas). 3) Eye contact and use the name often (every hoochie loves her own name), and don’t let them get too drunk. Just generally speaking - - be confident, and don’t be affraid to talk to these hoes. Also, don’t refer to them with any of the ‘derogatory’ terms I’ve used hurr. What would you guys (and gals, if any take it in the back office - that’d be hot too) advise your offspring or the AF back-office world in general on this critical topic?

I’d advise them to stay away from you.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gentlemen, > > I’ve been happily married for something like 4 > years, and have no interest in other women. I was > thinking today, for some reason, about the > conversation I will have when I drop my son > (almost 1 - so I’ve got some time) off at > college. > > Now, I know things change - but I believe that the > staples I used to bag skanks and prudes alike when > I was getting my oat-sowing back in the day won’t > change. > > My top three things (primarily for the bar > setting): > > 1) Get close and talk softly, directly into their > ear. > 2) Break the touch barrier early and often > (preferably lower back/upper-but-not-THAT-upper > legs were my target areas). > 3) Eye contact and use the name often (every > hoochie loves her own name), and don’t let them > get too drunk. > > > Just generally speaking - - be confident, and > don’t be affraid to talk to these hoes. Also, > don’t refer to them with any of the ‘derogatory’ > terms I’ve used hurr. > > > What would you guys (and gals, if any take it in > the back office - that’d be hot too) advise your > offspring or the AF back-office world in general > on this critical topic? That would be fine advice that you should have shared with your mother in 2004. Her lower back is exquisite and pale.

For college my advice would be to get blacked out drunk and do the whirly-bird.

what if you’re sun is the ghey like artvandalay?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what if you’re sun is the ghey like artvandalay? I would think the same rules apply… but I could be wrong. haha To the OP, that approach worked about 2 nights ago for me… So I’d say run with it.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what if you’re sun is the ghey like artvandalay? LOL or like GoldenBoy’s brother in law

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what if you’re sun is the ghey like > artvandalay? > > > LOL or like GoldenBoy’s brother in law Or Bankin’s cousin.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what if you’re sun is the ghey like artvandalay? I think they’re supposed to tan more and be manorexic. I think they also like big sunglasses, like chicks.

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For college my advice would be to get blacked out > drunk and do the whirly-bird. +1 We also had a lot of house parties and girls would hang out in the bathroom.The usually talked at the sinks which faced the urinals. I can think of 3 girls I slept with where the ice breaker was; “do you mind aiming for me?” or “How about a courtesy shake?”

I have trouble talking to girls at the gym. Normally I do not like talking to anyone at the gym, however, if I see a girl looking at me, a lot, then I know she wants to talk. The problem is I don’t know any gym themed ice breakers.

I find it works really well when you tell a girl she’s doing an exercise wrong. Just say “You’re doing it wrong”. Then give a lengthy explanation about how to pump it to really feel the burn. Most gym bunny’s really like to be corrected all of the time. Under no circumstances say “Nice form” or “Thanks for spotting me” after she’s been looking at you. Do grunt a lot.

“gym themed ice breakers” hahah classic.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “gym themed ice breakers” hahah classic. Dude, down here it’s not even fair. You can strike out 10 times and still bag a 9 or 10. The gyms are even worse because they are ful of gorgeous girls with insecurities, its like fishing with dynomite in a barrell. The three girls i’ve approached in the gym since i’ve been down here have all had excellent IRR’s.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I find it works really well when you tell a girl > she’s doing an exercise wrong. Just say “You’re > doing it wrong”. Then give a lengthy explanation > about how to pump it to really feel the burn. > Most gym bunny’s really like to be corrected all > of the time. Under no circumstances say “Nice > form” or “Thanks for spotting me” after she’s been > looking at you. Do grunt a lot. yea this is the right way to do it. once you build some common ground, you can move to discussing her coming over and trying out your protein shake…

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eureka Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I find it works really well when you tell a > girl > > she’s doing an exercise wrong. Just say > “You’re > > doing it wrong”. Then give a lengthy > explanation > > about how to pump it to really feel the burn. > > Most gym bunny’s really like to be corrected > all > > of the time. Under no circumstances say “Nice > > form” or “Thanks for spotting me” after she’s > been > > looking at you. Do grunt a lot. > > > yea this is the right way to do it. once you build > some common ground, you can move to discussing her > coming over and trying out your protein shake… What is this protein shake you speak of?