Is anyone else tired today?

Mondays are always a bit rough. I sleep in late on Sundays, and end up falling asleep really late Sunday nights only having to haul ass early on Mondays. As can be expected, things are a bit hectic to start the week. The only thing I can think about is curling up in a ball underneath my desk and taking a nap. Does anyone else here do this? Can we get a show of hands as to whether you think this is a good idea?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mondays are always a bit rough. I sleep in late on > Sundays, and end up falling asleep really late > Sunday nights only having to haul ass early on > Mondays. > > As can be expected, things are a bit hectic to > start the week. The only thing I can think about > is curling up in a ball underneath my desk and > taking a nap. Does anyone else here do this? Can > we get a show of hands as to whether you think > this is a good idea? Ah yes, just like George Costanza. I’ve done it a few times (around lunch time). Unlike George, I’ve made it a point to lock my office door before attempting.

I routinely dream of being able to build a bed under my desk. Being able to crawl under there for a 20-30 min power nap would be nothing short of amazing.

Same situation as you numi – woke up late Sunday and didn’t go to bed until ~2am. For some reason I was determined to hit the gym @ 6:30am as well. Was feeling great this morning until lunch, when I hit a brick. Now I just want to go to bed.

Me here too. Typically up pretty late on Sunday night due to the party cycle on the weekends. Just riding out the rest of the day…

Tired after 3 hours of solid volleyball action on sun…from 7 to 10pm

Same every Monday, even worse is that I will fall asleep early tonight and will wake up super early tomorrow. That energy will be exhausted by tomorrow afternoon and then I will be longing for bed by the time I reach home. Its a vicious cycle.

trading floor desks dont have compartments below them :frowning:

Ever tried sleeping in the restroom?

I have tried doing that, but the constant flushing of toilets in adjacent cells not only prevented me from sleeping but occasionally had me fearing for my life

Gross…sleeping in a public restroom…I just threw up a little in my mouth

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gross…sleeping in a public restroom…I just > threw up a little in my mouth I guess that’s better than throwing up in someone else’s mouth.

nolabird032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Gross…sleeping in a public restroom…I just > > threw up a little in my mouth > > > I guess that’s better than throwing up in someone > else’s mouth. Don’t be so sure, there are some freaky people out there

i routinely eat too much at lunch and end up hugging the coffee pot between 1230 and 4. i need better self control, but buona pizzas are so good!

I start work at 5am so I am always tired on Mondays. F***.

^Hey!!! Good to see you around here again. You’ve been missed AliMan :wink: