Any boxing fans?

I’m a Mayweather fan, excited and nervous about Mosely tonight. 4-1 odds in favor of Mayweather seem a little excessive to me - my bet would be on Mosely.

Who cares. The fight tonight should be Mayweather/Paquio. Boxing is totally irrelevant now.

Austin12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who cares. The fight tonight should be > Mayweather/Paquio. Boxing is totally irrelevant > now. Agreed. MMA is where it’s at. Boxing alone is stupid and a joke compared to MMA.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Austin12 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Who cares. The fight tonight should be > > Mayweather/Paquio. Boxing is totally > irrelevant > > now. > > Agreed. MMA is where it’s at. Boxing alone is > stupid and a joke compared to MMA. I like and think there is room for both. As an industry, MMA and the UFC is pretty impressive - but I prefer boxing and it’s ‘sweet science’ (I enjoy MMA though as well - it’s more gladiator-ish and I like seeing people’s faces get broken open - the Griffin/Bonner brawl on Ultimate Fighter was sick). Mayweather’s marketing is incredible. I think if they (Manny/Money) can get big fights outside of eachother they will continue to do that so the hype keeps building for their eventual fight.

I was one of the biggest boxing fans around. I could name every Heavyweight champion from John L Sullivan to Foreman (1994) the last undisputed heavyweight champion. It has lost me. Fights like the one Mayweather displayed against Mosley is evidence of what’s wrong with it.