Which Browser do you use?

As the post title goes, which is your preferred browser and why? Any dislikes about your browser are welcome. My choice lies with Firefox Why? - Lots of extensions, am used to it and I give enough of my data to Google, don’t want to give some more from their browser. Use IE/Chrome when sites break on Firefox. What I don’t like about it? The system hog that Firefox is. However, discovered a new addon today by the name of MemoryFox, which is doing a great job. Regards, Rahul.

i currently have ie6 and h8 it used to use firefox, but it would lock up vista pretty bad looking to use chrome (i think we had a thread earlier about this)

Chrome on Windows… Safari on OSX Chrome is super light on the resources and rarely does it act up with websites. The only thing i have to switch back to IE8 for is Microsoft SharePoint servers for work. And that’s just because Microsoft is gay.

Opera is awesome. It’s still a little buggy but it’s by far the best browser I’ve come across. They also launched a mini browser that is available in the Google and Apple appstores. Highly recommend it.

My bank uses IE 6. It’s like hell.

Bump.

I tried to switch from IE 11 to Chrome, but didn’t particularly like it. I wonder what the new IE browser is going to be like.

Anybody have a suggestion on which browsers are better than others?

Chrome with adblock

chrome

Because I have multiple e-mail accounts, and IE won’t let you open multiple e-mail accounts, I use IE and Firefox simultaneously.

When I go to school and connect to their network, I use Chrome, because neither IE nor Firefox will default to the school’s login page.

Sigh.

This is the powerhouse combo - works like a dream.

Chrome w. adblock or hacksaw

actually have heardublock is lighter and allows chrome to operate faster

ad block plus makes money on nonobtrusive ads

adblock works fine for me tho

i cant stand the rain

i havent heard of this browser but i like it already

IE 11 because that’s all my company allows.

I haven’t tried Adblock plus adblock. ABP doesn’t block all ads in Edge. It let’s a lot of ads through, even after disabling the whitelisting of non-intrusive ads. I hope uBlock Origin arrives for Edge soon.

Chrome.

chrome to your dome.

I just heard that Firefox is coming out with Firefox Quantum which is supposed to be miles better than Chrome.

https://www.w3counter.com/globalstats.php

gratata