Whats new?

Whats going on guys, i’m new here and I work in the BO. I saw the Back Office link in the corner so I think this is supposed to be where I should be posting? In any case, I went to a small school in the south east and had a lot of fun time with girls of questionable age in showers. Given such, I graduated with a 2.0 and no EC’s. Thankfully, my dad was able to hook me up with some operations analyst gig in Miami. I’m kind of sick of this crap and I was wondering if I should go for the CFA or go for my MBA. My ultimate goal is to be recruited by Fidelity or maybe Edward Jones. What is the recruiting out of UoPhoenix like? In any case, whats up guys!

Hmmm… Decent troll post. But youcan do better.

SMIRK/IHIHM/JTLD is back.

Nuppy!?!?!?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SMIRK/IHIHM/JTLD is back. Pretty sure it’s nuppal.

ozzie123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SMIRK/IHIHM/JTLD is back. > > > Pretty sure it’s nuppal. You’re probably right. Didn’t see the Miami reference.

Complete troll post. I question if it’s actually Nuppal…

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Complete troll post. I question if it’s actually > Nuppal… Make him post the pic of “a lot of fun time with girls of questionable age in showers” then.

Why would you want me to post pics? Make your own, perve, im not some material hub for you and your knuckle children.

^Hey AM!! Missed you around here and on gchat … Welcome (back)!! :wink:

nup…i mean asset man, how is miami treating you…what ended up happening with the russian?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Hey AM!! Missed you around here and on gchat … > Welcome (back)!! :wink: I missed you too. Talk to PTC lately? still trying to get him on board with the Miami trip. Ping me the dates, I am planning on going to NYC in late July and I wouldnt want it to be when youre in my area code. thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nup…i mean asset man, how is miami treating > you…what ended up happening with the russian? The Russian wanted a relationship. So shes out. I feel like Tiger woods, my phone is stalling b/c of the texting im doing… I’ll write a full report this weekend after I take (and hopefully pass) this test. TO be quick though, I think i’ve laid ground work on about 5 girls now, some pretty funny stories about that whole deal too. Look out for a Saturday morning (hungover) read.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^Hey AM!! Missed you around here and on gchat > … > > Welcome (back)!! :wink: > > I missed you too. Talk to PTC lately? still trying > to get him on board with the Miami trip. Ping me > the dates, I am planning on going to NYC in late > July and I wouldnt want it to be when youre in my > area code. No I haven’t talked to PTC in a few weeks. I’ll hit him up on FB to see if I can lure him back here … Could you do NYC in early July? I’ll be there for the Gaga concert ;). Here’s my schedule so far for summer: July 4th - July 8th: NYC (gaga) July 15th - 18th: Virginia Beach (jack johnson) July 23rd - August 1st - South Florida

Good to have you back AM.

Not gonna lie, I missed you guys. I have no more time now… Unlike my days at ATT when I could rack up 100 posts/day I can maybe squeeze in a few posts a day now. Big stuff happening, a lot of Numi’s advice was well served. Although my salary is nowhere near what I think it should be at my title far surpassed what I had in mind so I guess it equalizes out a little bit. Nice seeing some of the classic names, JensA, Davisk, Thomo, the old school AF crew…

sopsopsopsospospsospospospsosposspopppi

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sopsopsopsospospsospospospsosposspopppi No. Its Nuppie.

AM - good to have you back, this place is dying. i’d say to let the girls go until the after the exam, but that would be hypocritical

Im taking the 66 on Wednesday. Wednesday night I have two dates lined up. Date 1-Ride on my motorcycle through the city and maybe over to Key Biscayne so we can enjoy the view. Maybe some yogurt preperation in my bedroom following. It will (hopefully) help me clear the chamber for Date 2-Drinks at a semi-trendy lounge in Coral Gables. This girl works with me and I think wants my nuppals badly. What am I doing with my life?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not gonna lie, I missed you guys. > > I have no more time now… Unlike my days at ATT > when I could rack up 100 posts/day I can maybe > squeeze in a few posts a day now. > > Big stuff happening, a lot of Numi’s advice was > well served. Although my salary is nowhere near > what I think it should be at my title far > surpassed what I had in mind so I guess it > equalizes out a little bit. > > Nice seeing some of the classic names, JensA, > Davisk, Thomo, the old school AF crew… Nice to see you around again. How’s the new gig been going? What’s the word?