It's Friday...sound off [5/14]

From now on, I’m thinking the back office is the place for the “it’s friday” threads. Friday night: Drinking and meeting friends in the google NYC offices to play a board game. I am 100% serious, and give myself 3-1 odds of emerging victorious from said board game. Yeah, I’m a nerd. Saturday: Try to motivate myself to run in CP. Make breakfast, review options [SS60 and 61] and then bang out first half of a mock. Mexican dinner with the gf OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. Sunday: My chosen form of worship [staying in bed late], second half of the mock, make my study schedule for the week.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From now on, I’m thinking the back office is the > place for the “it’s friday” threads. def a bo thing - in gd you would have a bunch of losers posting about car insurance… friday: work, gym, study (corp fin), possible date/iron man2 saturday: early gym, errands, review practice tests from week, clean apt/study sunday: sleep, run, practice tests, grill out, review

I’m down with bringing this bad boy back out … Friday - study, vball championship tournament Saturday - study all day long, dinner and a movie with my man to see Robin Hood Sunday - yoga, study, yard work, study

The topic should read… “It’s Friday people” as was the tradition

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The topic should read… > > “It’s Friday people” as was the tradition > > sopsopsopsospospsospospospsosposspopppi ^ Fixed it for you :wink:

the “It’s Friday People” threads stopped while I was gone? Are you effing kidding me? It must have been baaaaad around here!

Friday: Study (120 pages of PM left on first pass), yard work, clear the chamber one way or another. Saturday: Little bit of work - finish PM - DL Hughley comedy show and possibly out for a bit after (possibly = certainly). Sunday: First mock, exam - then plan week of study (touch weak points and read all summaries/EOC’s by next Sunday hopefully for second mock). Big interview on Tuesday so maybe do some prep.

Friday: nothing Saturday: study all day, Stalla practice exam Sunday: say bye to the wife and son, go to Chicago, returning Friday

brahs, its Friday