The Hills - anybody watch it?

I’m not affraid to admit watching The Hills (anonymously on a finance forum). I love that itch. I used to get a kick out of Spencer - now he is goofier than Sheila LaDouche.

Yep I watch it, and also get a kick outta spencers douche attitude. I also admit I watch the city. But my favourite show now is Jersey Shore. Im totally into it and want to become ‘the situation’

I am afraid to admit this ( anonymously on a finance forum ), but what the hell. I’ve watched The Hills since they were back in high school and it was called Laguna Beach. I like most all the MTV shows, however I was never able to get into The City. The Fresh Meat Challenge is pretty good if you know the alums backgrounds from previous shows/challenges. Jersey Shore is an instant classic and I have high shows for season 2 (in South Beach.) Will Ass_Man make a cameo and punch Snookie? Maybe one of the chicks he is always bragging about is really J-Wow.

^Pulling all your mancards

I just wish Yo Mama was back on. Wilmer Valderama knew how to bully.

I do not own a TV :frowning:

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Pulling all your mancards My wife took mine Q3 2008 - I’d be impresssed if you are able to muscle it away from her. This show also reminded me how big of a superdouche the dude Audrina is dating. I can’t think of his name but I think he was on American Idol… WAIT HIS NAME IS RYAN CABRERA! That dude annoys me in a major way - I know he’s not hitting that right.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Pulling all your mancards Thank you… although I did watch the Jersey Shore and found it to be awesomely entertaining.

Audrina…niiiiice

Damn audrina is fine, Is she from a wealthy family. I assume they all are on the hills right?

There are naked pictures of Audrina on the internet… I’ve heard. Heidi looked good last night, with the swelling going down and all (in the right places). Allegedly Heidi’s plastic surgery budget got broke by Spencer hitting the Crystal store This shit just kills me: “I am so addicted to crystals, it’s like a sickness,” says the Hills bad boy. “I’ve spent $500,000 on crystals this year. I checked my bank account last night, and I have $203 left.” Spencer says he gets his gems from LA’s Wonders of the World and that the store’s owners told him he’s their seventh-best customer of all time. Spencer and Heidi even worked their rocks into Valentine’s Day. “We hung out with our puppies and cuddled with our crystal,” he says. “It’s supposed to bring love. There’s a whole science to this – I’m not crazy.” He’s right, says Al Romao, owner of Sacred Circle in Long Branch, N.J. “Certain crystals are associated with different types of energy,” he tells Life & Style. “Just by holding them, you’re taking in that energy of that particular crystal.” But even Romao thinks $500,000 is a bit excessive. “That doesn’t sound right to me,” he says. “Most of our crystals range from $1 to $100.”

WTF are crystals?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WTF are crystals? http://bennyhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/5a61f290b148x516.jpg.jpg Like crystals dude - you should buy a TV to hear Spencer explain them.

Scary pot head is scary.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Scary pot head is scary. Ha - I know it. He used to just mack dimes and drive 6-series Beemers. Now he wears tie-dye shirts and rocks crystals that he thinks give him powers. His chic is ‘Heidi Montag’ - google that. She’s pretty fine but got a bunch of surgery which made her look bad when she was all puffy but she looked better last night. She wants 'H’s - for Heidi.

“This diamond is my ticket out of here”

Man I feel old. Haven’t watched an MTV show since the second or third season of the Real World.

^ I think the last MTV series I was mildly into was ‘True Life’ because I loved seeing how misrable those kids would get.

anybody who saw Tool Academy would confirm that the best tools are on that show, its fantastic

Mad props to tool academy