Horrible Decision

Like a dumba$$ I flew to Vegas this past weekend for a bachelor party. I was able to log about 4 hours studying on the flight… but after that i was basically in a drunken stupor for 3 days straight. We stayed in the Mirage penthouse suite it was incredible… (but we crammed about 10 people in it) I only slept about 6 hours total over 3 days. Asleep by 4:00am, craps by 7:00am, mimosas by 7:01am. Rough. Now I’m back in my cube… hating life even more than usual because I’m broke, exhausted, and pissed that I’m about 15 hours behind in studying. However… I did see some crazy sh!t and had a great time. We’ll find out June 5th if it was worth it.

How many times can you say you had the most amazing weekend you can imagine? once? Twice? How many times can you sit for the CFA? How deep is your wallett?

I was in Vegas for a bachelor party the weekend before L2 last year. I actually believe it helped me in the long run. Those three days of drinking and gambling really took my mind off of the exam. Of course, had I failed I probably would have a different opinion.

Definite pass.

CF-AHHHHHHHHHH did you get minge though, that is the question, minge?

oh my god… today has been so rough. I didn’t get back to my apartment until after midnight last night. Shoot me.

Rough man. I’m going to Vegas the weekend following the exam for a bachelor’s party. Thankfully I’ll have nothing on my plate so I intend to not remember much from that weekend.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CF-AHHHHHHHHHH did you get minge though, that is > the question, minge? Duh…

Keep things in perspective. You can’t redo your buddy’s bachelor party next June. Also if you’re working BO, make up for it by networking, networking, and networking, which you can never to do recoup the memories of your buddy’s bachelor party. You will get through all three levels even if God forbid it gets delayed and you will have the memories of a lifetime. Paging Dr. Fa… Paging Dr. Fa…

lord_ek0 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Keep things in perspective. You can’t redo your > buddy’s bachelor party next June. Also if you’re > working BO, make up for it by networking, > networking, and networking, which you can never to > do recoup the memories of your buddy’s bachelor > party. You will get through all three levels even > if God forbid it gets delayed and you will have > the memories of a lifetime. Paging Dr. Fa… > Paging Dr. Fa… ggot