LOST *Potential Spoiler*

It’s over… What did y’all think? Anyone else as big of a fan as I was? Wow… I’m kinda speechless.

Loved it - watching Kimmel now.

Major FAIL Thanks, i knew ending would be a failure, nut indidnt realize how big of a failure it would be

Why do you say it failed? At this point i really haven’t digested it enough to have an opinion either way… but I’m curious to hear why you didn’t like it?

I only watched a bit of the first series, then it went too weird. So in a nutshell what happened. SPOIL AWAY!!

It failed because of ‘Christian Shepard’ and Church and other religious references. I don’t mind religion, but it didn’t belong on LOST. Way to ruin it.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It failed because of ‘Christian Shepard’ and > Church and other religious references. I don’t > mind religion, but it didn’t belong on LOST. Way > to ruin it. Obviously it did, because that’s what the whole series was about (in hindsight). I thought it was great. They brought the whole thing together in the last 10 minutes - loved it. Need to watch it again though.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It failed because of ‘Christian Shepard’ and > Church and other religious references. I don’t > mind religion, but it didn’t belong on LOST. Way > to ruin it. I don’t know if I agree with that… Yes, they implied a super natural afterlife of sorts, but I don’t feel as though they were tied to religion. Christian said something to the effect of “You all created this place to meet again” and if you notice every “religion” was represented in the “church” So I don’t think the point was religion, but rather a unity of faith. Lost has been about faith of sorts from the beginning. But like I said… I’m not sold one way or the other yet. Plus, I’m really pissed we still don’t know how the Polar Bears got there. Also, who the hell was still providing the Dharma food drops?? Several questions were unanswered… but I think they made them all moot by explaining why the island is special. But still, i wanted answers! haha