It's Friday People

Tonight: Club 50, maybe a Cuban afterwards (not the sandwich) Tomorrow: Study by the pool, wash car, maybe go out Sunday: Off to Naples (hope I dont get covered in BP Oil) to get it tugged on a little bit (hopefully) Monday: Spend the day in Naples, try and drain the Nuppals.

Friday: Studying quant more. Saturday: Studying quant and intercorporate investments, possibly a mock. Sunday: Mock if I haven’t done one yet, make study schedule for this week. Nupp- Are you not sitting for L1 in a week?

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Studying quant more. > Saturday: Studying quant and intercorporate > investments, possibly a mock. > Sunday: Mock if I haven’t done one yet, make study > schedule for this week. > > Nupp- Are you not sitting for L1 in a week? No L1 for me this go round, I have to study for the commodities and PM exams. Ill try L1 again in Decemeber.

This thread just doesn’t have the same traction it used to have Friday: watch tv,early to bed Saturday: LIII Sunday LIII

^ For real, we need Soppopopopopoipoipoipoipopiopiopoipoipoipoipoiopipoisopisposiposispoispoispoisposiopsiposispoispoisisisisisisososisisoispispsipsoispipsoisoispispispssiiii to get this thing started again. He was the friday king.

came home from work fell asleep from 7-9, woke up confused, and with a headache. didn’t do anything now i can’t sleep. i guess i’m going to go over accounting.

man, we are a bunch of animals here.

Saturday night; Met an anesthesiologist (sp). Asked her to dance, she said yes. We did the dirty, went to sleep at 7am. Woke up with the worst hangover i’ve had in a while. She gave me an IV, in less than 30 minutes I had no more hangover. Best one-nighter ever.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday night; Met an anesthesiologist (sp). > Asked her to dance, she said yes. > > We did the dirty, went to sleep at 7am. > > Woke up with the worst hangover i’ve had in a > while. She gave me an IV, in less than 30 minutes > I had no more hangover. > > Best one-nighter ever. That is heroic. Well played sir. My highlight from the weekend: I told this girl that I was conversing with that she’d better keep her distance, because my strokes and jokes would have her in love with me by the end of the night, and I’m married.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saturday night; Met an anesthesiologist (sp). > > Asked her to dance, she said yes. > > > > We did the dirty, went to sleep at 7am. > > > > Woke up with the worst hangover i’ve had in a > > while. She gave me an IV, in less than 30 > minutes > > I had no more hangover. > > > > Best one-nighter ever. > > That is heroic. Well played sir. > > My highlight from the weekend: > I told this girl that I was conversing with that > she’d better keep her distance, because my strokes > and jokes would have her in love with me by the > end of the night, and I’m married. She asked you for a divorce this morning, didn’t she?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strokes > and jokes Incorporating this phrase into my life…now

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Saturday night; Met an anesthesiologist (sp). > > > Asked her to dance, she said yes. > > > > > > We did the dirty, went to sleep at 7am. > > > > > > Woke up with the worst hangover i’ve had in a > > > while. She gave me an IV, in less than 30 > > minutes > > > I had no more hangover. > > > > > > Best one-nighter ever. > > > > That is heroic. Well played sir. > > > > My highlight from the weekend: > > I told this girl that I was conversing with > that > > she’d better keep her distance, because my > strokes > > and jokes would have her in love with me by the > > end of the night, and I’m married. > > She asked you for a divorce this morning, didn’t > she? No - she said as long as I pass LII she’ll put up with my shit. I’ve got a buddy I can move in with in August.

^ Once you pass L1 you get 150k base +75% bonus. Duh.