How does the US fair in S. Africa?

Slow day at work today. I’d say if they make it to the second round and win the first game (in the second round), it would be considered a successful cup. Not making it out of the first round would be a failure given their group. I think they’re going to have a hard time scoring, so who knows what will happen. Any thoughts?

I know this is insanely hypocritical of me… …but there is a back office for a reason, bro. Don’t want to get you ex-bromunicated from AF. Brah.

no comprende. too many bros/brahs in your post

AH! Did not know this existed. Thanks for the attempted heads up ASS MAN

No problem, broheim.

I watched Algeria lose 3-0 to Ireland the other night. Apparently Algeria were trying out some new players and it was a relatively experimental side. I hope for their sake that is true because they were dire and that is their 4th loss in a row. If you guys don’t beat Algeria, you’ve no chance. The US will be a big grudge match for them though similar to the Iran game a few years ago. I could see you guys drawing that, drawing with Slovenia and losing to England. England should get 7 or 9 points to top the group and I’d fancy Slovenia to beat Algeria. All of which means, I think you might be out first round. You really need to beat Slovenia I think. I’d say you’re at best 50/50 to make it through. Which group winner would you get if you do finish 2nd?

now that they have drawn against england, i think they should have a pretty decent chance to get through their group. they need to atleast win one of the next two games and not lose the other. But i dont think they’ll go past second round. they’ll probably face Germany, and the germans are too sharp.