Would you date a hooker?

I definitely wouldn’t date a hipster, and I don’t think I’d date a hooker… Thoughts?

Current or former? Street-walker or high-end call girl?

Time whoreizon? See what I did there? But still, what kind of time fram, it could be fun for a while.

Ha - great word play. Let’s say she’s got plenty of experience in the back and front oriface, but is looking to transition into wealth management. She believes CFA>MBA, and that DVDVA>just one d. She was high-end, and has banged out various politicians and charterholders, and she NEVER uses CFA as a noun. She started out stripping and transitioned to the brothel life. For me: Would date short term, she’d probably buy me affliction and tapout t’s plus some fly shades, and it would be rauckous back home. At some point, we’d have to part ways. I’d give it 6-9 months/mouths.

dated a few strippers .works well on paper but lets just say they have lot of emotional/head issues that gets to be like quicksand after a while

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dated a few strippers .works well on paper but > lets just say they have lot of emotional/head > issues that gets to be like quicksand after a > while True - a buddy dated a stripper long enough for her to get some ‘rent-to-own’ fly bedroom furniture in his house before her supercrazy came through. Great times - I remember a party bus with her ‘associates’ that was one of the greatest nights of my life (probably top 10). Those chicks know how to have a good time.

Would I get a cut of her profits?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ha - great word play. > > Let’s say she’s got plenty of experience in the > back and front oriface, but is looking to > transition into wealth management. She believes > CFA>MBA, and that DVDVA>just one d. She was > high-end, and has banged out various politicians > and charterholders, and she NEVER uses CFA as a > noun. She started out stripping and transitioned > to the brothel life. > > For me: Would date short term, she’d probably buy > me affliction and tapout t’s plus some fly shades, > and it would be rauckous back home. At some > point, we’d have to part ways. I’d give it 6-9 > months/mouths. lol I

again i cannot emphasize how out there most of them really are …fun but crazy n i got stories for dayzzzzzzzzz

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > again i cannot emphasize how out there most of > them really are …fun but crazy n i got > stories for dayzzzzzzzzz This the back office baby - don’t be shy…

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would I get a cut of her profits? My understanding is you get 100% of revenues, but have to pay for clothes and dental. I don’t think there is an employer match to be concerned with.

Well she probably won’t have teeth, so I won’t have to worry about dental insurance.

^ What kind of girls are ya’ll talking about? Been to Amsterdam? those are what I had in mind…

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well she probably won’t have teeth, so I won’t > have to worry about dental insurance. I think we have different hookers in mind… Although a good gumming wouldn’t be bad for business.

I thought we were talking about fishing.

I once got kicked out of a strip club on my bday for paying for a dance in beef jerkey… diamond if your out there… i’m sorry… or was it candy? i get them mixed up sometimes

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I once got kicked out of a strip club on my bday > for paying for a dance in beef jerkey… diamond if > your out there… i’m sorry… or was it candy? i > get them mixed up sometimes Was it at least good stuff from House of Jerky, or was it some store brand crap?

Please say pemican.

we were pretty wasted but went to a corner store and loaded up like we were high schoolers going to the movies… candy, chips, beef jerkey(me)… it was pretty funny… and for some reason I used my change for a lotto ticket… won so got another won so got another won so got another… then lost and got pissed while yelling at clerk… i think we even tipped her for putting up with us… good times

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we were pretty wasted but went to a corner store > and loaded up like we were high schoolers going to > the movies… candy, chips, beef jerkey(me)… > it was pretty funny… > > and for some reason I used my change for a lotto > ticket… won so got another won so got another won > so got another… then lost and got pissed while > yelling at clerk… > > i think we even tipped her for putting up with > us… > > good times What did you “tip” her with. heh.