Get Him To The Greek

Anybody see it? I was dying when Diddy said ‘yall need to hit this jeffrey and calm down’, and when he was rubbing that fur wall, he said ‘i love this fur, im going to cover the whole outside of my house in this material, my house is going to look like a f’ing werewolf’. Made me laugh pretty hard - not as many laughs as I expected, but some good ones.

Haven’t seen it yet but I’ll download it and give it a shot. I wasn’t sure of it when I saw the previews but they’re always a poor indicator. On a similar topic, have you seen Youth in Revolt? A buddy recommended it and after watching it I now remember seeing previews for it but completely forgot about it. Had a few decent moments and overall it was entertaining, maybe a 7/10 (download it).

Get Him to the Greek was entertaining, it had some pretty funny moments, I’d say probably a 6-7. Youth in Revolt, also pretty funny albeit a bit different type of humor. Probably in the 7 range as well. Both are worth your time.

Strongly suggest reading the original “Youth in Revolt” book as well. One of my all-time favorite books as a teen. Like an extremely crude and much funnier “Catcher in the Rye” type coming of age book.

What source do you use for downloading new movies?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What source do you use for downloading new movies? I usually rely on Pirate Bay (thepiratebay dot org). My torrent tracker is Vuze and you can run searches through it as well. I also visit www.strikegently dot com and they usually have new movies to download, although they’re taken down quickly so you need to download quickly.

A buddy of mine (seriously, not me) gets everything through news groups. I don’t know which ones specifically though. I used to stream stuff from a Chinese site called PP Stream, although I haven’t used it in a while and it requires you to download their interface. Quality of movies at PPS is mixed, some are DVD quality and some are literally from camcorders in the theater (could actually see other theater patrons).

HHAAHAH PP Stream… seriously?!