Congrats Blackhawks

As much as it pains me to say this as a Flyers’ fan, congratulations to the Blackhawks and their fans. I’m proud of the Flyers for an excellent postseason run and hope it’s an indicator of things to come, but the better team did win this time.

Dislike

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As much as it pains me to say this as a Flyers’ > fan, congratulations to the Blackhawks and their > fans. I’m proud of the Flyers for an excellent > postseason run and hope it’s an indicator of > things to come, but the better team did win this > time. As a Pens fan I must hate you.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > As a Pens fan I must hate you. I can accept that, although you should probably pity me instead. I actually don’t dislike the Pens that much, except for Crybaby Crosby. I save my intense hatred for the Rangers. Do Pens fans actually like Crosby, or do they just pretend? I can’t see anyone actually liking him. There are a lot of players I hate playing against but would love to have on the Flyers - Crosby isn’t one of them. I’d love to have Ovechkin, Sedin (either), Backstrom, Thornton, Malkin, Toews, or Semin. I’d have a hard time accepting Crosby or Heatley as Flyers. Was never a big fan of Lindros back in the day either.

Maybe I am in the bubble, but I don’t see the crybaby Crosby thing. It is probably just my bias though because it is pretty prevalent all over. Pens fans aren’t pretending for sure. I was really big on Malkin, but he was a big disappointment this year. Seems to be lazy at times. I will say that I felt bad for Philly losing on that soft goal. It should have been squeezed and the series should have continued.

Wayne Gretzky was the biggest cry baby the game has ever seen. He was yapping at the refs on every shift. Hard to believe, but he was worse as a head coach.