IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLEEEEEEEE [6/11]

Sound off. Friday night: Video games, making dinner, quiet night in. Saturday: Run in Central Park, I want to do a slow 5+ miler. Saturday night: Gettin’ frisky out and about. G/f organized a party/dinner for me for taking LII, bunch of friends are coming. Sunday: At least a few hours dedicated to searching for a new job, informational interviews, resume sends.

Friday night: Motorcycle ride with the anesthesiologist, go out dancing, get some ‘you-know’ Saturday: Study Saturday night: Go out dancing, find some poor girl to try and ‘you-know’ Sunday:Wonder how I spent so much, study, get some ‘you-know’ from the anesthesiologist.

Friday night: Date and then party with friends. Saturday: conecrt in Atlantic City. Sunday: shopping 9 to 9! 1st weekend after L3. FU CFA – up yours’ you mofo!

Friday night: Drinks with the guys, meet up with the gf later… Saturday monring: World Cup - England v USA! Sat night - Drinks for friends bday Sunday - Relax - first sunday in months that I won’t be spending at the library

Friday: Quit job (done). Friday night: go out and celebrate quitting job (and passing drug test) with friends. You know. Saturday: Wake up late and go for brunch. Search for cheap near term vacation deals for the week off between jobs. Akanska? Saturday night: Art show w/ gf and rich people. Get drunk and speak with authority on things I know nothing about. Later, “you know” and probably some a$$ play, that’s right. Sunday: Church.

I enjoy the fact that you are following a$$ play with church. lol

Friday: Relax. Drink. Make tweens cry on XBL Sat: Buddy is having a party at his family’s farm outside of town. Try not to drunkenly fall into the bonfire. Sun: Get my back waxed.

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I enjoy the fact that you are following a$$ play > with church. > > lol Church is where the sinners are supposed to go, isn’t it? lol

Friday Afternoon: Mow the Lawn Friday Evening: Imbibe Friday Night: Well ‘You know’ with the lady Saturday: Work on the house Saturday Night: Curse being a home owner and go see a friend play his first gig, which means drunkeness Sunday: Go to baby shower for the in-laws and try not to die of boredom or off myself Sunday afternoon: Dread starting the work week on Monday which drives me to drinking!

Friday-Sunday: Vegas.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday-Sunday: Vegas. +1 im going for the first time in September.

brahs, its Friday