Too hot for Citibank?

I think this chic is a gold digger and trivialises sexual harrassment.

Most latin women are.

^ You are now being silly.I know ‘latinos’ who are very hardworking.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ You are now being silly.I know ‘latinos’ who are > very hardworking. Thats the exception, not the norm. Spend 2 days in Miami. This city doesnt even wake up before 2 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Even if I come home at 7am from Friday/Saturday night i’m still up by 10. I get into the office at 730 and I’m ALWAYS the first in. A few others trickle in by 830 for the most part everyone rolls in at 9. The chingas/chongas down here really know how to live a leisurely life. Suing a huge bank for some $$ b/c “omg they lyke told me I was LyKe too hawt lol look at my clevage.” I wouldn’t put it past 99% of the latinas I meet down here. Not to mention I dated probably one of the only rational ones within a 150 mile radius.

I think this is going to be one of the few times Joe and I agree. She’s not even hot either. At best, she’s good from far but far from good.

Higgy, I’d be willing to bet my car she’d blow your mind in bed. Those girls are ‘hard working’ in some aspects. lol.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think this is going to be one of the few times > Joe and I agree. She’s not even hot either. At > best, she’s good from far but far from good. C’mon dude - we always agree unless you start your tea party politics.

Miami is not really a desireable place to live long term IMHO. I know so many people wanting to get the heck out of there.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Miami is not really a desireable place to live > long term IMHO. I know so many people wanting to > get the heck out of there. How do you figure? Miami is pretty much to portal to South America, which in my opinion is going to be one of the main growth drivers to the global economy in the coming decade. Miami has a lot of unsavory people, I hate guidos as much as the next guy, however, I think the city its seld is facing some good years. Despite a glut of real estate (only propogated by a glut of RE agents) and the seemingly unsatiable need for debt amongst young people. Our secretary is 26 years old, he drives a BMW 335i, is divorced and has over 120K in debt.

That being said, my first 4 months in Miami have led me to realize that I ultimately would NOT want to live here. Being a southern boy I find that the hospitality is so laughable and that there is this underlying attitude of “Look what I have that is better than what you have.” Which is funny because all I see is “Look what debt load you have versus my positive cash flow.” I am convinced the current ratio of 90% of people in Miami is <1

^^^I’m guessing this is not mortgage debt

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Higgy, > > I’d be willing to bet my car she’d blow your mind > in bed. Those girls are ‘hard working’ in some > aspects. lol. I bet she’s all smoke and no fire. She seems far too into herself to care about her man’s needs. I live about an hour outside NYC and they were talking about her on local radio last week. A friend of the DJ claims to have dated her recently and the reviews were not positive. I think you should shoot up from South Beach for the weekend and give her a go; it would make for a great thread.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That being said, my first 4 months in Miami have > led me to realize that I ultimately would NOT want > to live here. > > Being a southern boy I find that the hospitality > is so laughable and that there is this underlying > attitude of “Look what I have that is better than > what you have.” Which is funny because all I see > is “Look what debt load you have versus my > positive cash flow.” I am convinced the current > ratio of 90% of people in Miami is <1 Thats what I mean. Miami is not a place I have any desire whatsoever to live in . It does not provide any intellectually stimulating environment whatsoever. I mean California has its problems right now (mostly due to rampant illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America- turning it into another version of South Florida) but you’re not going to see a Silicon Valley or Biotech hub out there anytime soon.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That being said, my first 4 months in Miami have > led me to realize that I ultimately would NOT want > to live here. > > Being a southern boy I find that the hospitality > is so laughable and that there is this underlying > attitude of “Look what I have that is better than > what you have.” Which is funny because all I see > is “Look what debt load you have versus my > positive cash flow.” I am convinced the current > ratio of 90% of people in Miami is <1 Where are you looking to be LT then nupps?

@ Marcu Pheonix, I used to work in Beverly Hills and I always said to myself how I could definitely live in California. @Daviskr, I really want to be in NYC or LA I’m going to retire into a beach house in southern Spain though.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to retire into a beach house in southern > Spain though. over the french riviera? really??? nice is nice this time of year

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ Marcu Pheonix, I used to work in Beverly Hills > and I always said to myself how I could definitely > live in California. > > @Daviskr, I really want to be in NYC or LA > > > I’m going to retire into a beach house in southern > Spain though. Hmmm … Good to know. We recently hired a new person for my current position in our NYC and Newport Beach offices. If something comes open again, I’ll give you a shout.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > @ Marcu Pheonix, I used to work in Beverly > Hills > > and I always said to myself how I could > definitely > > live in California. > > > > @Daviskr, I really want to be in NYC or LA > > > > > > I’m going to retire into a beach house in > southern > > Spain though. > > Hmmm … Good to know. We recently hired a new > person for my current position in our NYC and > Newport Beach offices. If something comes open > again, I’ll give you a shout. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! The two places, lol. I need to catch up with you when you come to MIA, I never got a follow up about what happend in Late Jan with you know what. I miss our Gtalks.

Yup, I’d recommend you now that you have relevant work experience. Just don’t try to bang every chick here and you’ll be a-ok ;). Ditto on the gchat. Btw, here’s my dates for traveling again: NYC - 7/2 to 7/8 MIA - 7/23 to 8/1

^ No promises. Are you like so excited for GaGa in NYC?? lol