dinesh.sundrani

In recent weeks, I’ve gotten emails supposedly from Dinesh containing a link to some sort of Canadian drug website (I haven’t clicked on it, but it usually has the word “candrugs” in the URL). Has anyone else gotten these, and does anyone know if Dinesh knows about his gmail account being used in this way?

Wow. Didn’t know guy deals in drugs too. I am gonna let him know that it is public now.

My gmail account has been compromised. Please ignore all the spams. If you probably clicked on the link in the email, then that’s a virus and you are infected too.

Take the red pill

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My gmail account has been compromised. Please > ignore all the spams. If you probably clicked on > the link in the email, then that’s a virus and you > are infected too. so thats why it burns when i pee…

^ That because you had @nal $ex with a ghey.

Confirmed from google, it was someone from Israel that hacked my account and there are 2 fraud transactions of $35.00 and $1.35 from Australia on my Chase CC. Integrated market - free flow of capital across borders, ehh?

So now Nigerians moved to Israel