Game 7

Anybody watching? Not a lot of NBA fans on here apparently, haven’t seen any discussion. I expect an all time classic grudge match, down to the final 1 or 2 posessions.

I’m hoping for and somewhat expecting the same. I’d like to see Celts win it but think Ko-bay will wrap it up, hope he chokes though.

I think the Lakers will probably win given they have home court. It would be good to see the Celts win though as they play more like a team. If Kobe does not show up, the Lakers are toast.

As good as Kobe is the Celts are taking it tonight. Does anyone here know vic the brick, hes a riot.

^yea i’ve seen him around a few times. strange bird. how bout Frank from Gloucester???

LA - 53% and Celts - 47%

lol or Joey from the North end!

Kobe is clutch, he will pull it out

chung.da.neu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol or Joey from the North end! gotta love the EEI. 1-900-TALK-FRANK http://www.petesbits.com/comedy_pop.php?id=1317

Rooting for Boston, but not really a fan. How much I actually watch will depend on how the Phils are doing against the Yanks.

i switched over to 98.5, i suggest you do as well.

^i love felgie, can’t stand mazz. EEI for the commute (D&C mornings/big show & mikey for the drive home) and sometimes i’ll listen to toucher & rich after i get in and felger in the afternoon. i like that there is an alternative now.

Celtics will take the win. A one man team can only win so many games. Of the Celtics power squad (Rondo, Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Wallace, Davis) they only need two of them to be hitting to win.

I actually think the addition of sheed presents a better lineup both from an offense and defensive perspective. I cannot stand perkins and the way he whines after every single play. At least when rasheed does it, its somewhat comical. I cannot stand Felgar by the way. Toucher & Rich is amazing.

^agreed. i like the matchups better w/ sheed in there. question is can he handle the minutes? rebounding and fast break points will be the key to victory for the Cs.

I’m betting on sheed getting into foul trouble early. Which means baby, will be playing some big minutes. Sheldon Williams is god awful and I would much rather see Scalibrini in there. Rebounding seems to be key in this matchup and Rondo needs to have a double digit number in this category for us to win. If Rasheed can control his temper and can give us solid minutes (30-35 min) and we get some solid production off the bench we’ll pull this out. Go C’s.

All i can tell you i want to see Brown throw couple of tomahawks down

no way paul the wheelchair pierce is taking another one right here in my staples center. kobe keeps that one home

“paul the wheelchair pierce” Good one, but Artest might start throwing bricks and Odom might decide just not to play at all, like he did in game 5

Told you