50 cent a wing at pizza hut, a good deal?

your thoughts please

I pity the fool who pays more than 25 cents a wing

^interesting insight

Will be modeling this in excel. Saturday night at 830 when I am pregaming.

pretty hard to beat the 5 piece at wendys for $1

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Will be modeling this in excel. > > > Saturday night at 830 when I am pregaming. gordon model or stochastics?

Gotta go with method of comparables, assuming the fundamentals are the same. Weight, quality, etc.!

Are the Pizza Hut wings any good? My experiences suggest that good wings are generally only found at slightly scary bars.

Best to go with a wingman then.

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > your thoughts please if its at pizza hut, its never a good deal - go talk to those nice ladies at hooties

i had both the boneless and the regular from pizza hut and didnt think they were all that good. Plus they have only a few different types of sauce. In the midwest we have Buffalo Wild Wings and they have specials on tuesday and thursday for either boneless or bone in, cant remember which day is which but they are not more than 50 cents either way. plus like 15 different flavors of goodness. just my 2 cents

I would assume Pizza Hut wings are on par with those of Dominos. If that’s the case, then we can assume they’re not very good. Also: If I had never eaten at pizza hut, I would surmise from their name that chicken wings are not their area of expertise. However, I have eaten at the 'hut, and I know they don’t even do pizza very well. Outlook: bearish rating for HUT wings. Market underperform.

Personally, I am a breast man, but to each their own

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Personally, I am a breast man, but to each their > own layup dunk for ASSet_MANagement if i ever saw one

50 Cent is going to be performing at pizza hut?

is 50 cent a wing a fair price?

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Personally, I am a breast man, but to each their > own System…overload…cannot…compute *blows…up*

I just get 10lbs of frozen wings from Costco for $15. A little Cayenne and Franks, 20 mins per side @ 450 and you’re in business.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just get 10lbs of frozen wings from Costco for > $15. A little Cayenne and Franks, 20 mins per side > @ 450 and you’re in business. My roommate used to work at a huge wings place. Apparantly, the exact recipe and ratio for buffalo sauce is: 1/2 cup of Franks red hot 1/3 cup of melted butter Mix that up as best you can and slather the wings in it. You can scale the recipe up as needed for super bowl sunday, etc. Not very healthy but ungodly good.

supersadface Wrote: > > 1/2 cup of Franks red hot Franks Red Hot, I put that sh!t on everything. Love those commercials.