World Cup news

The England team visited an orphanage this morning in South Africa. “its great to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible”…said Jamal Umboto, age 6.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The England team visited an orphanage this morning > in South Africa. “its great to put a smile on the > faces of people with no hope, constantly > struggling and facing the impossible”…said > Jamal Umboto, age 6. Lol, that’s good.

hahaha…that was just too good…

A man burst into the English dressing room to berate the players for their terrible showing. He was originally thought to have assaulted the security staff in order to gain entry… …turns out Rob Green let him in.

Argentina are playing England in the world cup, and Messi says to the team, “listen you all seem tired, why don’t you have a night off, have a drink and I’ll play by myself.” So they agree and Messi goes to play England by himself. At half time the Argentinian team check the score and they see ARG 1-0 ENG (Messi 37th min). They’re all impressed and get back to what theyre doing. After the match finishes they check the score and see ARG 1-1 ENG (Lampard 85th min). They go to their dressing room and see Messi with his head in his hands. They tell him, “Come on, cheer up you got a draw all by yourself, that’s great.” Messi replies, “No you don’t understand, I got sent off in the 60th minute.”