France

Poor France!

France is toast…the Irish must be jumping up and down in their couches.

Who advances if both matches end as they are now (Uruguay winning 1-0 and SA winning 2-0)?

I think mexico would still edge out SA by 1 goal as it stands at the current scores.

Did you catch the french coach refusing to shake hands with the SA coach? Disgraceful even in defeat. The last bit of dignity he could savage and blows it up too. They are gonna get burned back home.

That useless bum of a coach will be booted from the team and deservedly so.

I haven’t been following the France turmoil very closely but it sounds like the team more or less quit due to the coach. A Frenchman giving up… color me shocked.

The French Football Federation brought this on themselves by “firing” Domenech back in May but still having him coach the WC. How could they possibly expected a good result going into the WC with a lame duck coach?

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t been following the France turmoil very > closely but it sounds like the team more or less > quit due to the coach. > > A Frenchman giving up… color me shocked. Ditto. Je suis francais aussi, et je susis degoute!

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > France is toast…the Irish must be jumping up and > down in their couches. Haven’t stopped partying since - free pizza and TVs for all!!

Quel dommage…!