Arrivederci!

How do you say ciao in Italian again? Ha HA ha

OMG, I posted that at 3-1. It could have been oh so different. Now, where was I again. Oh yes, Ha HA ha

HA HA HA Thank god this team full of wussies got kicked out of world cup. Valiant effort from the slovak side, the italians just seemed to have their heart else where

They can now concentrate on their real talent. Acting!

Perhaps with the extra free on time on their hands, they can collaborate with the French team to produce some high-quality drama or suspense film about sports.

i had Italy and France going to semi. My bracket is in shambles

Another victim of the evil Vuvuzela.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

According to Wikipedia, "Vuvuzelas have also been blamed for drowning the sound and atmosphere of football games. Commentators have described the sound as “annoying” and “satanic” and compared it with “a stampede of noisy elephants”, an elephant passing wind, “a deafening swarm of locusts”, “a goat on the way to slaughter”, “a giant hive full of very angry bees”, and “a cow being given a surprise enema”.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > According to Wikipedia, "Vuvuzelas have also been > blamed for drowning the sound and atmosphere of > football games. Commentators have described the > sound as “annoying” and “satanic” and compared it > with an elephant passing wind An African or Indian elephant?

whichever smells worse

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > According to Wikipedia, "Vuvuzelas have also > been > > blamed for drowning the sound and atmosphere of > > football games. Commentators have described the > > sound as “annoying” and “satanic” and compared > it > > with an elephant passing wind > > An African or Indian elephant? Oh, I don’t know…

a cow being given a surprise enema = CFA exams …this made me chuckle