Iced a cop

So last weekend, some bros and brahs of mine were out getting 'er done in downtown Buckhead, GA – cultural hub of the universe – and around 3 am, one member of the posse stepped off the curb onto Peachtree Rd in front of a man in blue. The officer lit him up with his lights and got out of the car so he could talk to the bro and see what was up. The bro, feigning extreme intoxication with a bro-formance that would make Bro-d Pitt proud, was bent down, hands on his knees, facing the pavement. When the cop approached him, the bro straighted up, looked him straight in the eye, grinned and said: “What seems to be the bro-blem, Bro-fficer?” The cop looked down to see a 40 oz Smirnoff Ice in my bro’s right hand, and at that moment, he knew he’d been bro-wned.

Oh… no one told you… Icing is sooo yesterday

Thank @#%@# God.

Man, I miss buckhead so much. I bet this occured between 5 paces over and E. Andrews.

Yeah, you really need to get back here. Every night when I go to Trader Joe’s, at least a dozen girls with skirts and tan legs approach me and say: “Hey! You’re like that Level 2 CFA candidate, BurnsProblem, right? OMG, that’s like SOOOOOO hot. Anyway, when’s that Nuppal kid moving back here?” And I never know what to tell 'em. It’s a crying shame.

BurnsProblem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, you really need to get back here. Every > night when I go to Trader Joe’s, at least a dozen > girls with skirts and tan legs approach me and > say: “Hey! You’re like that Level 2 CFA candidate, > BurnsProblem, right? OMG, that’s like SOOOOOO hot. > Anyway, when’s that Nuppal kid moving back here?” > > And I never know what to tell 'em. It’s a crying > shame. Then they crash their daddys range rover into a light post. Oh well, at least they have their north face fleece to keep themslves warm in the summer.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh well, at least they have their north face > fleece to keep themslves warm in the summer. You would not believe some of the outfits I’ve been seeing this summer. It’s like heaven.