Eng vs Ger

Honestly, if THAT doesn’t justify the need for video technology, I don’t know what would.

Imbicile at FIFA decided that there would be 2 more officials in World Cup 2014. Yet another human that is prone to error of judgement. These people need to loose their jobs, seriously outrageous.

That’s such a douchebag decision. It doesn’t even make sense to me. What are the goal line refs gonna be doing the whole game? Such events are rare events (goal line decisions). I can’t imagine the refs. standing there for the whole 90 mins. Seriously, what’s the issue with video tech? I am sure its even cheaper to use and much more efficient. Removes the human error of judgment completely. These guys are seriously messed up in the head.

The lack of video ref did mean that I didn’t get drenched with beer twice today at Hammersmith Apollo, just the once… Shame though, if it was 2-2 at half time, I think England may have pulled through.

Better team won though.

Hoestly, I think the EPL shouls clearly verify each and every goal awarded in the PL next season with video technology. The players anyway celebrate for around a minute. In that minute the replays can be watched and all offsides/handballs/pushing in the box etc etc can be checked. I know it would suck because they’ll have to waste sometime on it but at least most of the wrong decisions can be reversed thought there’ll be some issues

i think the goal should be to get the decisions right. if it means using video tech then use it. it would completely eliminate human error aspect out of the game, results will entirely be based on skills and who had the better day. and there wont be excuses for why a team lost. but i completely agree with ShintreH, the better team definitely won! England was on top for only that 5-10 min stretch where they scored a goal and a half…

Gotta love this commentary: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/video-technology-confirms-england-are-very-bad-at-football-201006282855/).

I am thinking about stop following soccer after yesterday’s games. This is kinda cheating and favoring one country over others.

It’s been happening for a hundred years. It’s one of the downsides to trying to keep the game as simple as possible.