Ass_man

Yo Ass man, can I shoot you an email? I have a few questions and need direction on domination in the workplace and a couple of general icing questions for you. Thanks

nicolas (dot) uppal (at) gmale (dot) com

Work place domination is all about the density and mass of the dumps you take on other peoples desk. I suggest 5 apple bran muffins at Starbucks and an iced cawfee “double red eye” (4 shots of expresso). As for icing bros, it’s a natural born talent, you can’t teach it.

thanks man, i’m new to domination but very eager to learn… but as far as icing goes, one of my bros got iced by a random bro at a bar. my broski was in the middle of a conversation with this brawd when he got iced, so this was illegal icing by the random broheim as far as i’m converned, you just dont do that… it looked kinda gay since these bro’s don’t know each other and belong to different broclans… My bro did what a proper brotelman would do and consumed the ice, needless to say the girl found it weird and bounced… The random bro later apologized and we let it go b/c he was sh&tfaced and could barely stand… The question here is, if you’re a bro and get iced, you have to abide by the code but in my bro’s case I think he should have ignored the icing from the random bro… the code does not provide any resolution to this conflict and I now see that icing could be used as a powerful blocking weapon. any opinion on this?

+1 for Brawd

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks man, > > i’m new to domination but very eager to learn… > > but as far as icing goes, one of my bros got iced > by a random bro at a bar. my broski was in the > middle of a conversation with this brawd when he > got iced, so this was illegal icing by the random > broheim as far as i’m converned, you just dont do > that… it looked kinda gay since these bro’s don’t > know each other and belong to different > broclans… > My bro did what a proper brotelman would do and > consumed the ice, needless to say the girl found > it weird and bounced… > > The random bro later apologized and we let it go > b/c he was sh&tfaced and could barely stand… > > The question here is, if you’re a bro and get > iced, you have to abide by the code but in my > bro’s case I think he should have ignored the > icing from the random bro… the code does not > provide any resolution to this conflict and I now > see that icing could be used as a powerful > blocking weapon. any opinion on this? Well, your bro needs to step his Brahgame up. Any true “Hoss, Bro, Brah, Chief, Boss” would have been prepared with a counter ice to block to attacking bros ice attack.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Alucard Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thanks man, > > > > i’m new to domination but very eager to learn… > > > > but as far as icing goes, one of my bros got > iced > > by a random bro at a bar. my broski was in the > > middle of a conversation with this brawd when > he > > got iced, so this was illegal icing by the > random > > broheim as far as i’m converned, you just dont > do > > that… it looked kinda gay since these bro’s > don’t > > know each other and belong to different > > broclans… > > My bro did what a proper brotelman would do > and > > consumed the ice, needless to say the girl > found > > it weird and bounced… > > > > The random bro later apologized and we let it > go > > b/c he was sh&tfaced and could barely stand… > > > > The question here is, if you’re a bro and get > > iced, you have to abide by the code but in my > > bro’s case I think he should have ignored the > > icing from the random bro… the code does not > > provide any resolution to this conflict and I > now > > see that icing could be used as a powerful > > blocking weapon. any opinion on this? > > > Well, your bro needs to step his Brahgame up. > > Any true “Hoss, Bro, Brah, Chief, Boss” would have > been prepared with a counter ice to block to > attacking bros ice attack. Your bro still should have closed. He should have taken her to a fine breakfast eatery, with some moderate-to-intense cardio to follow.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Alucard Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > thanks man, > > > > > > i’m new to domination but very eager to > learn… > > > > > > but as far as icing goes, one of my bros got > > iced > > > by a random bro at a bar. my broski was in > the > > > middle of a conversation with this brawd when > > he > > > got iced, so this was illegal icing by the > > random > > > broheim as far as i’m converned, you just > dont > > do > > > that… it looked kinda gay since these bro’s > > don’t > > > know each other and belong to different > > > broclans… > > > My bro did what a proper brotelman would do > > and > > > consumed the ice, needless to say the girl > > found > > > it weird and bounced… > > > > > > The random bro later apologized and we let it > > go > > > b/c he was sh&tfaced and could barely stand… > > > > > > The question here is, if you’re a bro and > get > > > iced, you have to abide by the code but in my > > > bro’s case I think he should have ignored the > > > icing from the random bro… the code does not > > > provide any resolution to this conflict and I > > now > > > see that icing could be used as a powerful > > > blocking weapon. any opinion on this? > > > > > > Well, your bro needs to step his Brahgame up. > > > > Any true “Hoss, Bro, Brah, Chief, Boss” would > have > > been prepared with a counter ice to block to > > attacking bros ice attack. > > > Your bro still should have closed. He should have > taken her to a fine breakfast eatery, with some > moderate-to-intense cardibro to follow. Fixed Cardio.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your bro still should have closed. He should have > taken her to a fine breakfast eatery, with some > moderate-to-intense cardio to follow. I know what you’re saying but the target changed her mind when the acquirer engaged in bro conduct. I guess my brah decided not to pursue the target since the previous friendly merger bid would’ve probably turned into a hostile takeover and a higher premium would be demanded… Anyway, bro’s fault for not closing the deal…

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Your bro still should have closed. He should > have > > taken her to a fine breakfast eatery, with some > > moderate-to-intense cardio to follow. > > > I know what you’re saying but the target changed > her mind when the acquirer engaged in bro conduct. > I guess my brah decided not to pursue the target > since the previous friendly merger bid would’ve > probably turned into a hostile takeover and a > higher premium would be demanded… Anyway, bro’s > fault for not closing the deal… Ha - nice. I bet the faux-bro who iced your brah closed on that chick later. That is bross-misconduct. ‘Cardibro’ - I love this sheit.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bross-misconduct. + 1 brollion