Debrahlee Lorenzana

Hot Babe at Citibank fired for being way too hot. Kinda reminds me of the girl at my office except she isn’t as hot but almost as hot plus she is problably smarter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrEoxsU2CU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrEoxsU2CU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYycWoEBZ9I&feature=related this is outrageous. your thoughts after gathering yourself?

Repost.

Ok, I’m typically a cynic when it comes to women attributing events to their level of attractiveness. But I’m afraid I’ll have to give it to her on this one. Several times.

Average looking chinga. Use those tits girl, it’s apparently all you’ve got.

I think she’s gorgeous. Definitely my type of woman. Is she for hire?

I think she’s hot styll.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think she’s gorgeous. Definitely my type of > woman. Is she for hire? Come to Miami, she looks like an 8th St. hooker compared to some of the women down here. On a side note, can’t spell Debrahlee w/o deBRAHlee.

Still, I prefer Texas chicks to Miami, as they’re more laid back and down to earth. I’m also partial to Latinas. Of course, I’m not disagreeing with your point that there are many lookers in Miami. However, there’s something to be said about a career-oriented gal, even if she works at a retail branch.

You’ve heard her talk, right? That wasn’t a dealbreaker?

Actually, it was on mute, I forgot to bring my headphones to work today…

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still, I prefer Texas chicks to Miami, as they’re > more laid back and down to earth. I’m also partial > to Latinas. > > Of course, I’m not disagreeing with your point > that there are many lookers in Miami. However, > there’s something to be said about a > career-oriented gal, even if she works at a retail > branch. True that, I find goal oriented chicks tend to be a lot easier to get a long with. The bimbos are fun for a ride and thats about it. But yeah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE latinas

I’ll also put my hat into the “I love latina’s” ring. Sofia Vergara. The girl Turtle tried to kiss on the new Entourage. Is Kim Karadashian latina? If not I’m willing to make her an honourary latina.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll also put my hat into the “I love latina’s” > ring. > > Sofia Vergara. The girl Turtle tried to kiss on > the new Entourage. Is Kim Karadashian latina? If > not I’m willing to make her an honourary latina. She is of Armenian origin.

Many Latinas become porky real quick.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Many Latinas become porky real quick. So true. Walk around miami and you see a lot of biceps that look like thighs.

Yeah, how does that happen so often? Is it genetic? Truly phenomenal.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, how does that happen so often? Is it > genetic? Truly phenomenal. Yes, I think so and the diet rich in fat.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah, how does that happen so often? Is it > > genetic? Truly phenomenal. > > Yes, I think so and the diet rich in fat. It’s due to poor conditioning which is a husband’s responsibility to keep in check. The problem is that they are very homely and love nothing more than to make good food for their papis… they need a regular work out. If you can’t sort it out, hire a pool boy.

Yeah, the latinas that work out age maginificently. My ex (cuban) worked out semi-regularly in college and maintained a decent body. She was 5’ 3" 110 lbs B-cup and a nice rump. However, when she started working you could almost see her growing little by little. When we broke it off she was starting to look chubby, had the gobbler growing beneath the chin. Can you say cut your bears and let your bulls run free?